Sorry but what is IMO?

blueandgold4423

IMOH is short for In My Humble Opinion. No probs Just a way of shorting typing. Glad to help

Actually, the one you reference means "In my opinion humble". 9 out of 7 people are dyslexic ya know! :lol: :lol:

Off topic: Nice Avatar dome. Also, are you affiliated with that podcast at all?

IMOH is short for In My Humble Opinion. No probs Just a way of shorting typing. Glad to help

Actually, the one you reference means "In my opinion humble". 9 out of 7 people are dyslexic ya know! :lol: :lol:

Oh man, big mistake right there buddy.....

Oh now it's on!! Those ass hats stole my user name of 12 years. No way it's a coincidence. Feel free to take a minute and link to the "contact us" on their website with my stolen name and send them some hate mail. My blood pressure just went up 5 fold.

Oh man, big mistake right there buddy.....

Oh now it's on!! Those ass hats stole my user name of 12 years. No way it's a coincidence. Feel free to take a minute and link to the "contact us" on their website with my stolen name and send them some hate mail. My blood pressure just went up 5 fold.

What'd I say?

What DD, are you inflight, or havn't you seen the question yet? How do we know that you didn't steal it???? :lol: IMHO, you originated the handle "Dome&Domer" and you should be like "WTF" to this no-talent a$$-clown who stole it from you!! "JK", "LOL"!!!! oh, and "BTW", I've made up a new one: "MSB" = Michigan sucks balls (hopefully this isn't offensive)

I was thrown DD by your new avitar. I didn't see the norm and figured you weren't online yet!!! "MB", my bad.........MSB!!!!!

I'm with you Don, took me several posts to realize, "hey, that's Dome, he changed his avatar." He's sneaky like that. And for all you acronym guys... ROTFLMFAO...

I was thrown DD by your new avitar. I didn't see the norm and figured you weren't online yet!!! "MB", my bad.........MSB!!!!!

I'm with you Don, took me several posts to realize, "hey, that's Dome, he changed his avatar." He's sneaky like that. And for all you acronym guys... ROTFLMFAO...

WTF ROTFLMFAO? I was FLMFAO when I read MSB - nice. Dome's avatar is :shock: awesome...

haha...you guys can never tell which angle I'm going to come from next. Very stealthy.

Donjuan...MSB is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile. With your permission I'm going to but it with my MMGC sig.

Davey JonesIRISH (it has to be that now)...for retribution you must send some hate mail to those imposters at dd.com.

I've found out that they are a pair of douche bags from WSBT which is the local CBS affiliate in SB. Oh...I'll track them down boys, never you worry.