this is why t. pryor is the real deal...

jfschellcrna

piaa state championship game. Pryor ran for 209 yds, 3td's. Passed for 83 yds. 1td. Caught a 28 yard pass for a td. Had 7 tackles from the safety position with one for a sack. Punted the ball 5 times for an average of 44 yds. one punt travelled 62 yards for a touchback. His team trounced dunmore and ended the season at 16-0................still uncommitted........

Anyone remember Friday Night Lights? jfschellcrna's description reminds me of Boobie Miles' uncle...

"45, Boobie, that's my nephew out there. That boy can play some football. He can play left, he can play right, don't make no difference. He can block, tackle, score the touch down, snap the ball, and kick the extra point. Hell, the boy will fill up the Gatorade cooler, walk the dog, and paint your back porch. I'm telling ya, the boy can plain outplay football [pause while Boobie throws ball]. OOHH! And he can pass!

Hes the real deal as far as athletes go.

I'm not sure what 83 yards passing says about his development as a thrower.

he only had three completions for 83 yards

So either he is in an offense that calls for him to run every play or he checks off one man and runs.

He wouldnt work in a Weis offense.

Guest NDLawJAG

I'm ok with him being VY... That means he will not develop until his 4th (RS Junior) year in the system. I would be willing to let UM have a NC if that means we get them for the next three years or so.

I'm ok with him being VY... That means he will not develop until his 4th (RS Junior) year in the system. I would be willing to let UM have a NC if that means we get them for the next three years or so.

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing Jag. It took even one of the greatest college football quarterbacks a few years to get it right.