HeliND

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fighton2007
I think he's going to be a hurricane

Right now it looks like Miami, UNC, and USC in that order. There are some crazy rumors going around that Bryce Brown might be transferring to either Northwestern HS if Arthur goes to Miami, or Mater Dei if Arthur chooses SC....

Guest fighton2007

Florida is likely out of it. Brown didn't visit the school, and Florida never made it to the in-home visit. All of the Florida staff was at Matt Patchan's house instead.

Guest TeamUlovetohate

I've heard alot of different things about where Brown is leaning. All i can with 100% certainty, is that Miami is in the running when Brown decides on monday.

Guest fighton2007
i agree with you fighton. i think it will come down to Miami and USC. i dont see him going to florida. Although i would be surprised if he picked miami over USC or UNC only i b/c of all the issues going on with miami's recruiting right now.

Miami "mods" are saying that there's a 95% chance A. Brown is going to Miami. Miami's confidence is based on 2 main factors: 1) Shannon is black, and the Browns have expressed interest in playing for a black coach, and 2) Bryce Brown visited Miami Northwestern HS. :lol: He may end up at Miami, but those guys are way too confident based on those factors. I'm probably wrong here, but I have a gut feeling that the Brown brothers ends up visiting South Bend Oct. 17, 2009.

Just a question, but why would Bryce Brown want to go to that high school and why would his family want to either a) pay for public school or b) Move to that neighborhood. It doesnt really make sense.

especially since it's not like bryce is struggling to get noticed and get offers from the big boys. People just like to say stupid shit.

However, Darius's family did follow him to South Bend.

Guest fighton2007
Just a question, but why would Bryce Brown want to go to that high school and why would his family want to either a) pay for public school or b) Move to that neighborhood. It doesnt really make sense.

I dunno - there are rumors that his family will follow him. The most ridiculous rumor out there is that if Brown chooses SC, Bryce Brown will transfer to Mater Dei to play w/ Barkley... haha.