Drink of choice

Semper Fi ND du Lac

Ok, Notre Dame news is slow and I figured I should get to know some of you better considering I’m planning on being on this site for a while. I think you can tell a lot by a man/woman by their drink of choice. No weird judgments will be made about you zima and wine cooler drinkers. I myself enjoy Black and Tans, and vodka sprite. If I’m shooting, Jameson is my orange whip. My fall back beer is PBR (no i'm not cheep, i just like the taste). Please post yours and let the bonding begin.

Also, there is no unspoken rule where Frosh shouldn’t start their own thread is there?

:oops:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you drinking Guiness and Jameson. Can i go on a limb and say you got a lil Irish in ya? I use to love Jameson in mix drinks but my dad would always yell at me

"what the hell you wast'n that good wisky for if you goin'a mix soda with it!!"

I guess it just stuck with me and i only shoot it now.

I'll have to try the Orange Crush + Vanilla Vodka.

Guest Colonialhead

My drink of choice is called a Viking Coffee...

It's coffee with a shot of Irish Cream, and a shot of Linie Aquavit.

I actually prefer St. Brendan's Irish Cream to Bailey's or any of the other brands, so that's usually the brand I use in the Viking Coffee.

Usually that's what I drink in the comfort of home at night or after a dinner out.

If I'm out at the bar with some friends, then I usually drink either Gin & Tonic or beer. As far as the Gin & Tonic, Bombay Sapphire is my gin of choice. When I drink beer I keep it strictly to Guinness or Smithwicks.

Beer:

Newcastle

Widmer Hefe

Dos Equis Amber

Cheap Beer:

Keystone Light

Papst

Henry's

Booze:

Vodka Cran

Jack Coke

Jack, splash of water

Straight:

Crown Royal

Finlandia

I have a kegarator in my basement, So i like anything on tap really.

Nice to see you drinking Guiness and Jameson. Can i go on a limb and say you got a lil Irish in ya? I use to love Jameson in mix drinks but my dad would always yell at me

"what the hell you wast'n that good wisky for if you goin'a mix soda with it!!"

I guess it just stuck with me and i only shoot it now.

I'll have to try the Orange Crush + Vanilla Vodka.

Yeah, just a bit. :D :D :D

BTW the Orange Crush and Vanilla taste like a creamsicle, yummy. :D

Guest SirJohn

Well hate to say tis one..... I tow guys go Island hopping. Anyweay I am ordering screwdrivers an ogggling the field, Arnoe's on Makers mark, Cliff our driver in a Volks gets a "stiip amd go nakem: Not thrty minuents to this episode Clff asks for another " strip and go naked." I swear the batrender on Cliff's third strip and go naked said "Good bye my frened and he did go waisted. Sme of those things we did butt not wanting your kids to do

Guest NDgirl09
Root beer mixed with Dr. P!!!! :D

You drink that too?

Yep haha it's so good, the two best sodas fused together!

haha, i'm more of a water person myself. That's def. my drink of choice. hmm, soda though...Jones soda is the best. Fufu berry :)

Root beer mixed with Dr. P!!!! :D

You drink that too?

Yep haha it's so good, the two best sodas fused together!

haha, i'm more of a water person myself. That's def. my drink of choice. hmm, soda though...Jones soda is the best. Fufu berry :)

Oh yeah that stuff is really good too... sugary as hell though haha