Miles to michigan...

Worm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple thoughts:

I dont want to have to face Tenuta's 3-3-5 blitz D every year...

What happens to Ron English now? He was the man at UM last year.

If we would learn how to actually execute the screen pass, the quick slant, and the delay up the middle....then Tenuta's blitzes wouldn't be such a factor. Remember, we made a so so GT defense look like a bunch of all americans.

GT's lost 5 games this year with 3 being to good teams and 2 being against not so good teams.

For me, Tenuta doesn't walk on water. I don't view defensive play calling nearly as important as offensive play calling. Les Miles has proven that he's a winner. So much for him not doing "anything to hurt this team (tear. Sob)" ESPN also reporting Pellini to take the LSU job. I wonder how Barksdale is liking the University of LSU right about now?

Guest SirJohn

All this (Coaching carsousal) Has to make me laugh :lol: All year long there was only Charlie Weis banging by the Media. Now turn around and Charlie's safe and everybody else is in trouble, Including Ty, or jumping ship. :lol: The snooze fest of I only have to grind out an Anti ND article to please the bosses is past for sports "reporters." (You mean I got to actually go out and dig up rather then make up Info.?"

According to this report, Miles is staying put...

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2007/12/miles_staying_at_lsu.html

That would be really embarassing to ESPN if this pud was right and they were wrong. That would be really funny. For Herbie to say it though he must have really been told some concrete info. I believe Herbie.

Domer I would have to agree with you. Herbie is the type of guy who really doesn't throw out info like this and if he does he doesn't want to be made a fool after wards.

According to this report, Miles is staying put...

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2007/12/miles_staying_at_lsu.html

That would be really embarassing to ESPN if this pud was right and they were wrong. That would be really funny. For Herbie to say it though he must have really been told some concrete info. I believe Herbie.

Plus maybe the UM ask this guy to right the story so it looked like they weren't going to get Miles. Just to make people think that ESPN is wrong and that UM guys are upset that it was leaked out so early. And from someone at ESPN who played for OhioState.LOL :lol:

A kid who lives in my corridor is a HUGE michigan fan and he has no idea what to think of the situation, michigan is now kinda left out in the cold because i think they were puttin all their eggs in one basket with miles, i personally think that brian kelly from cincy will be next in line