florida losing two players to USF??

jfschellcrna

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fighton2007
according to espn, jarred fayson, a scout 5 star running back, and trent pupello, a scout 3 star TE, may be transferring to USF. there seems to be conflicting reports coming from both camps as to their reasons for leaving........

Fayson to WV.

according to espn, jarred fayson, a scout 5 star running back, and trent pupello, a scout 3 star TE, may be transferring to USF. there seems to be conflicting reports coming from both camps as to their reasons for leaving........

Fayson to WV.

one of the reasons i heard he was leaving revolved around a less than ambitious work ethic and meyer wasn't too happy with him. the other reason was that his father wasn't happy with the coaching staff giving his kid too much leeway and was pulling him out. well, one thing i do know fighton, they party like crazy in morgantown. i hope his dad did his homework............

There are several other players as well rumored to leave. It was confirmed by UF fans on the rivals UK board. Sorry, forgot their names, but they were all 4* and it was over playing time.
i knew his lying to these kid's was going to come back and bite him in the ass.........

I wouldn't take either. Those two guys are true coordinators. Some guys aren't meant to be HBC's...they should just stay coordinators. Both of those should stay coordinators. see Ed Orgeron & David Cutcliffe.

Who said anything about HC? Tenuta is one of the best DC's in the biz, my question was if he was out (depending on who GT hires as head dog) and why Mattison would be chosen over Tenuta.

UF is like the Trojans. Deep and plentiful. Losing two kids who aren't happy with playing time is just indicative of how rich UF really is. I wouldn't get too excited about UF imploding. It just isn't happening, and successful programs lose coaches, so their Defensive Coordinator leaving means nothing. Norm Chow left USC. It happens to successful programs. UF will be a beast next year and thereafter. You gotta get used to it. They are the USC of the South.

And rumors are swirling that they are losing their Defensive Coordinator to GT also.
can you expound on that batch??

Sorry for the slow response, been studying for a test.

Not Mattison

I am hearing Charlie Strong is a "STRONG" candidate for the GT HC position.

-Batch