Baldwin rumor?

Guest Shamrock83

Guest Shamrock83

Rumor from 4HL... a guy went to a high school football game to watch Terell Pryor.... he sat behind 2 kids from Baldwin's high school... I guess they started making conversation and he asked them where Baldwin was looking to go... they said that word around their town is that he is headed to ND.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoshenGipper
that's OK if he drops balls , that's coach-able , i hope he comes to south bend , but Ohio state is still hanging around, go irish :)

That guy was probably there to watch Pryor. OSU isn't in it for Baldwin.

Guest NDgrandson
Yep, that's what they said. Also said Baldwin drops a lot of passes.

nd1baby, for some odd reason, I noticed the fine young lady in your avatar has very long arms. Good thing. Reaching around those jugs could be a stretch.

nd1baby, for some odd reason, I noticed the fine young lady in your avatar has very long arms. Good thing. Reaching around those jugs could be a stretch.

i believe that the term "fun bags" would be more technically correct..................

that's OK if he drops balls , that's coach-able , i hope he comes to south bend , but Ohio state is still hanging around, go irish :)

I dont want to make this into an arguement Irishrick, but I would have to disagree with "the drops" being coachable. Its a focus, coordination, and a hand strength task. If he doesn't have the coordination or the focus, that can't be coached. Practice can help the hand strength, but thats it. Look at Terrell Owens, he's worked his butt of and been coached by the best, but he still drops a lot of easy balls.

I don't get it. I thought the avatar was clearly pointing out the tower?

I still am not hearing anything solid about Baldwin to ND. I still believe he goes elsewhere.

anyone think michigan might re-enter the picture with loyd carr leaving?

Jonathan Baldwin is now thinking about setting up his official visits, and Notre Dame is a likely destination. The 6-foot-6, 215-pound four-star receiver prospect from Aliquippa, Pa., listed the likely destinations as nearby Pittsburgh, Miami and South Bend. Michigan was one of his four favorites, but with Lloyd Carr retiring, he has dropped the Wolverines from his current list of favorites.

via scout...

that was the teaser

I think Michigan is down but not out and IMO and not because I'm an Irish fan I think he's best suited for ND. I would show him film of Mo and say we want to use you like we used him however we believe that you have superior speed, strength etc. to do what he did and then some.