Anybody else hear this?

Guest Irishjt

Guest Irishjt

I'm guessing it's just a rumor but I'm curious if anyone heard something similar.

A poster on another board said his dad is doing some business deal and working with 2 ND alums. They supposedly told him that if ND loses to Duke that Weis will not be coaching the team in Stanford.

Sounds ridiculous. Just thought I would ask though.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most absurd and random thing I have ever heard...there is no way or sense in removing the coach with the incoming #1 ranked class in the country. That is the first of about 15 reasons I can think of, this defies logic so far beyond description its a shame that this thread ever saw the light of day

Guest Irishjt
Most absurd and random thing I have ever heard...there is no way or sense in removing the coach with the incoming #1 ranked class in the country. That is the first of about 15 reasons I can think of, this defies logic so far beyond description its a shame that this thread ever saw the light of day

Those were my thoughts when I first heard this. And that Scott Wolfe guy who is a USC "source" has said that Weis tried to resign but the Administration refused it.

Guest gallup21

to all fairness to JT, he did say he's guessing it's a rumor and he heard it on another board. it doesnt sound like he believed it either, so i dont think hes the one who should be at fault here. it should be whoever started that ridiculous thing.

and he wouldnt have tried to resign with the classes and future Weis knows are coming

to all fairness to JT, he did say he's guessing it's a rumor and he heard it on another board. it doesnt sound like he believed it either, so i dont think hes the one who should be at fault here. it should be whoever started that ridiculous thing.

and he wouldnt have tried to resign with the classes and future Weis knows are coming

exactly, and he's the one i want to start sharing his spleef. (that would be blunt for you youngsters). with all due respect irishjt, i just think his would be better............

Those were my thoughts when I first heard this. And that Scott Wolfe guy who is a USC "source" has said that Weis tried to resign but the Administration refused it.

The moderators should pull that idiotic post.

BTW jt, how do you know Scott Wolfe, are you in L.A.?

Guest Irishjt

No I'm not in L.A. His blog is referenced a lot on the Rivals site by USC fans. The guy is full of sh*t. But Weis wanting to resign was reported by him. Obviously he isnt very accurate.

Guest IrishCPA
Is ND willing to pay out on Weis contract. Say about $21,000,000.00 or so.

ND might not, but I have heard rumblings that some wealthy alumni have kicked around the idea of raising the money it takes to buy him out themselves and "donating" it to ND.

CPA...as always, I encourage you to respond to every single post on this board. That being said, I don't for one second believe the "wealthy donators" rumor. Most of the ND people MADE themselves wealthy and for that to happen you can't be an idiot. Firing CW would be idiotic which, in itself, would then be a conflict. ND alumni yell, they don't run the program or the University.

No I'm not in L.A. His blog is referenced a lot on the Rivals site by USC fans. The guy is full of sh*t. But Weis wanting to resign was reported by him. Obviously he isnt very accurate.

Oh, I see.

Believe it or not, the dude actually has tons of great usc info.

Lots of insider stuff. He's been doing it a long time.

I wouldn't trust him for any Irish info though.

The only Irish info Wolfy could get would be from some rich cardinal and gold donating usc fan.

All of their Irish info is born from hate.