Gerrell Robinson's visit?

dangeruss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch ndark and welcome to the board. Does your user name have any correlation to you being in Arkansas. If you note, I live in Little Rock. It's always good to find more of us down here.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I am from Little Rock born and raised. I have unfortunately only been to ND once but it was great. I went for the BYU game in 2005 and proposed to my wife that weekend. I was raised in a Catholic family on ND football much like most of the other people here were on the Razorbacks. Most people can't understand why I don't live and die with the Hogs.

I think Robinson will be our next commit and I think it happens before anyone of us are carving turkey. There is also some rumblings about this on other message boards.

good stuff Rockne, i'd take robinson in a heart beat. i think our best shot at a third WR is either robinson or baldwin and with all the talk lately it sounds like something could happen next week.