Picking Up Tickets

Georgiairish

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

When i was at the blue gold game the will call was on the immediate right as you enter the Joyce Center. A window. I don't know about picking them up friday

tailgaitings phenominal. I suggest trying to get your hands on a parking pass. Definately worth the $. If you can't get parking pass I have parked at St. Mary's (after you get off interstate follow first parking signs you see $20). downfall is it's a hike to Campus approx. 1 - 1.5 mi. Good Luck and have fun. Experience is like no other in college football. :)

Thanks, I can't wait to get in the car tomorrow. I was in Jacksonville for Georgia's destruction of Urban and the Gators and I hope to carry all that good Karma up for the IRISH. First game in South Bend, can't believe it! No way the good Lord above would grant me anything less then an offensive explosion. Allen and Aldridge running free and Evan spreading the ball around, big game for Carlson (we owe him one).

Domeand - "goat rope" ????

are you just making up sayings now and seeing what catches on? :D :D

hahaha...maybe I'm showing my Indiana roots (I suppose I should have straw in my mouth, overals, and a flannel shirt)

Stank is right...it means cluster :censored: Apparently it is not easy to rope a goat? I wouldn't know though because "I em city folk". It's catchy though, you gotta give me that.

catchy enough that it stood out to me

I must not be very refined because I just use the definition when trying to describe something like that...maybe I should come up with some sayings instead of be so crass :D

Hey wait a minute, Decatur, IL is in the middle of nowhere midwest...are you telling me that you all don't have little sayings like that? BTW, I've spent some time in your neck of the woods and as I recall there is no good way to get to SB from there. How do you drive it?

I'm originally from closer to Chicago but I'm sure the locals have some catchy little sayings

From Decatur I go over to Champaign to get on 57 which I take up to 80 which goes then takes me all the way east to the promised land. Not a fun drive but it is worth it in the end.