Tickets on campus??

Guest Irishjt

Guest Irishjt

I am coming to campus without tickets. Mainly because there should be plenty for under face value. Any suggestions on where a good place to look for people selling on campus would be??

Guest rocketsan22

right outside the stadium...make yourself a sign saying NEED TWO TICKETS and you'll be approached... also look for people holding tickets above their heads...if you're right by the stadium, they can ONLY sell them for face value or less...any scalping and security will be on them like white on rice...

Guest Irishjt

I was messing around on Ebay seeing what tickets were on there. Some Navy fan is selling 2 tickets for $199. He has no bids and they expire in a few hours. I told him if he couldnt sell them, I'd give him 100. He told me no thanks. Lol. I dont know how much he thinks hes gonna get for them...

Anybody ever sat in Section 1 (above the Tunnel) before? Hows the view?

Section one is ok. It is right between the student section and the band...so the cheers will be loud and the music good. As far as the view, it all depends. It is the north endzone view so that is good for action in that end, but not so good for action at the other end. Be sure to look down and right for a good view of the cheerleaders!! :lol: :drunk: :drunk:

Guest TonySpilotro

There is absolutely NO reason to purchase tix in advance for any remaining games. When people are nearly GIVING AWAY tix in the final hour leading uo to USC then you know it's a good year to go inside. No joke I bet you'll be able to get a pair for $10 each outside the stadium right before kickoff...don't waste your hard earned money by paying $63 per ticket...

what are the chances of getting 4 tickets in a row?

I wan't to bring the wife and both kids and would rather sit together than split into 2's

I'd say pretty good. This isn't going to be a "cheek to cheek" on the benches game if you know what I mean. To get 4 together, you might have to pay face value though from a scalper. Under no circumstances shoule ANYONE pay over face value for the rest of the games this year. Demand isn't there to do that and if you do...you're getting screwed.

Guest irishrick

tickets will be avail at reg prices at just about every game if you get there early enough as several tickets are turned back to the office due to other last minute tasks by well meaning irish supporters, i would think that you will see a lot of next years players going to get some time this week and the rest of the season .. support the team . go irish :)

tickets will be avail at reg prices at just about every game if you get there early enough as several tickets are turned back to the office due to other last minute tasks by well meaning irish supporters, i would think that you will see a lot of next years players going to get some time this week and the rest of the season .. support the team . go irish :)

Congrats Rick...that was the big 4,000!!!!