How come the poodle isn't smiling??

TorontoCroatian

$C down 14 with 7 mins to go...

How come the poodle isn't running around hugging players, laughing, calling challenges, "forseeing" where we would be, etc...

I love it. 5 #1 recruiting classes in a row, a self proclaimed "best team in the land", and a self proclaimed "3-deep" and their season is imploding...

Hmm...no reggie bu$h, and co...all of the sudden the pooddle isn't such a "cool" guy anymore...the dynasty is crumbling...and recruits are noticing....yes.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22
pretty sad that the only enjoyment ND fans can get this season is from making fun of teams better than their own

Pretty sad that you have no where else to go...

How quicly you forget the 10 year (or was it more?) 8) winning streak we had...

we are coming back...$c is going down....$c is going to return to being our beeatch... 8)

Every single ND oard is infested with arogant trollers from u$c...they know its all ending..

The poodle should face a lot of heat...they were guaranteeing they would win it all this year..all that talent...has a team ever underachived so much? :p

damn USC :evil: be nice if Oregon can blow these trojans off the field.

Oregon now only up by 7, but their offense can score more.

watching Sanchez he looks good. im almost hoping that Booty plays in the coming weeks because Sanchez could keep winning for USC.

anyone else noticed the stat about USC and ND? the only time USC lost by more than 7 points was to ND back in 2001.

I think this is just at shot at poodle's smugness. Up by 38 points in the fourth, and he challenges a 3 down reception. I understand it was an incomplete, but the smug signs and the play calling, suggest a lack of respect for ND and I'm not feeling bad right now for him! Yeah, I think if you ask anyone here, they'll admit that we suck and would lose to anyone; so what's your point? We can't hammer when they're down? "Think before you post". -Don

USC is vastly more talented than Oregon. If they could get up for every game, USC would be unstoppable.

u$c had what 5 # 1 recruiting classes in a row...and now they go down to orgegon and stanford....not one of their guys when they were in highschool would the poodle even pissed on if they were on fire...

Can only blame this failure on coaching...

YESSS 2nd oick off...its over...the poodle comes crashing down....someone please provides some pics of him now...I bet he isn't running around like "one of the guys" :lol:

Consesus preseason #1 my a$$. Yet more proof that polls don't mean squat until Week 8. Here in Cali we actually get the radio feed. It's unbelivable how whiny these little b!@#$es are. Offensive face mask? Not possible. No Halo Rule call? Absurd.

Enjoy the Holiday Bowl SC.

Oh well, at least we have a top 25 ranked bball team to look forward to this spring, how about ND?

Your team is in a nail biter...the whole season is riding on it...and you are here in this board instead? And now change the subject to basketball?

hehe you $c "fans" are a joke.

I hope ucla and cal add to the poodle's misery.

:D