Braxston Cave is an animal

dangeruss

check out the video of braxston, he's huge. he's probbly one of my very favorite recruites this year and i think some what underrated. i really think the sky is the limit for this kid, he reminds me of the OL that joe moore and lou holtz had on their teams every year, just a big physical and nasty S.O.B. :D

http://www.wndu.com/sports/headlines/10782016.html

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Great find. I like his old Zibby style mowhawk. Think of this caveman with a year under coach Reuben :lol:

I still want someone to put a new twist on the mohawk. I think they should do a sideways mohawk and then grow out their beard, that way you will look like you have a lion's mane. HAHAHAH

:D Great find. I like his old Zibby style mowhawk. Think of this caveman with a year under coach Reuben :lol:

I still want someone to put a new twist on the mohawk. I think they should do a sideways mohawk and then grow out their beard, that way you will look like you have a lion's mane. HAHAHAH

Give it a try and let us know how it looks...

Guest SirJohn

Nah no beirds. For some reason they offend me. I hate seeing brett Favre in that sccgally unshaven look. I mean does that make you tough game day?? It's spilled over to all these actors who want to look tough on TV. ( I got steroids and am past puberty so I am tough) Jeese maries.

These northern Indiana local boys are always underrated,,,

Shark, Anthony Johnson etc..

Then they come in and and become College All-Americans.

These corn fed, hay bailing, cow fighting Indiana boys should get more looks on the recruiting trail!

Aldridge, Mike Rosenthal, Scott Dreisbach...ok, he was a Michigan puke but he faired well for the enemy.

Guest NDGirlzRock

Speaking as a corn feed, hay bailing, South Bendite, let me just say that these guys really do go un-noticed. I went to school with Anthony Johnson and all I can say is that the guy was amazing and the only schools that recruited him were, ND, Indiana, and Purwho! As far as Dreisbach is concerned....he was overrated!!!

Speaking as a corn feed, hay bailing, South Bendite, let me just say that these guys really do go un-noticed. I went to school with Anthony Johnson and all I can say is that the guy was amazing and the only schools that recruited him were, ND, Indiana, and Purwho! As far as Dreisbach is concerned....he was overrated!!!

You went to Adams eh? My folks live not too far from there.

The Fort Wayne guys are underrated.. I"m lookin forward to John Goodman, he's gonna be a good one.. he just embarassed my old high school a couple weeks back, northern indiana football powerhouse Snider.. he made us look stupid..