Trevor Robinson?

GermanyDomer

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irishrider

It must be down to ND and NU. I think he wants to go to NU because he grew up there, has a girlfriend there, and would like to be the hometown hero.

Otherwise, I think he knows that ND is better for his football future.

Lets hope he see clearly across the plains to his bright future under the golden dome.

Guest Irishrider

I would like to get in his ear and tell him that 99% of high school girlfriends dont last. Come to ND. With SMC across the street, guys are outnumbered by girls.

My honest opinion about T-Rob is that he is all Notre Dame (CW's surprise?) and that he doesn't want to come out quite yet as he will take a true beating by the locals when he does announce and he and his dad has had enough of that for awhile.

(JMHO and no evidence at all to back me up.)

I think no news is good news in this case.

T Rob is playing it very close to the vest. Says Neb, ND and Mich are all even and no one is pressuring him to commit. Visited with his Dad and girlfriend. She had an ND shirt on. Conventional wisdom says he is ND since this is his 5th or 6th trip to ND and because of the turmoil in Neb. But some say the reason T-Rob decommitted was because he doesn't like Callahan and if he gets canned then T might warm up to the new coach whoever he is.

One thing for sure - not easy for a local kid to go out of state and still live in Neb. So my guess is he will commit to ND at last minute to escape as much hazing as possible.

This sounds too similar to Chris Donald. Yeah! He's ND's to lose but is staying quiet because of the in-state crap he will catch, when the reality is that Donald was Tennessee's for almost the entire recruiting season. Side Note: They say he might have maxed out his potential, but only time will tell.

One thing for sure - not easy for a local kid to go out of state and still live in Neb. So my guess is he will commit to ND at last minute to escape as much hazing as possible.

I've been saying this for a while now. I think that is exactly what is going on. If he wanted to go to Nebraska he would have recommitted by now. Nothing is preventing him from that. Now, if he verbally committed to ND, I think both he and his family would have to deal with a lot of criticism from the locals and he's trying to put that off as long as possible.

their will be some coaching changes at NU after the season is over and i would not be surprised if he's waiting to see what they are. even though UM is still in the mix it's really a ND-NU battle and it helps that the rug has been pulled out from under the NU program.

their will be some coaching changes at NU after the season is over and i would not be surprised if he's waiting to see what they are. even though UM is still in the mix it's really a ND-NU battle and it helps that the rug has been pulled out from under the NU program.

it was established, UM is out of the mix

Aaaaahhh the girlfriend. Will we EVER learn guys? I think we won't. You know, Robin Williams once said that there are two parts of a man that require blood: The brain and the penis. The problem is that there isn't enough blood to operate both of them at the same time!!

Keep the blood in your brain Trev...in your brain.