Scouts 2009 early 5-star prospects

dangeruss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

simon is an absolute man child.......heard he is high on ND, osu, and florida

i think he could be an instant impact where ever he goes, lets hope it's ND.

I think there is no doubt about that but I pray that I'm wrong but I have a hard time believing that he's anything but a buckeye.

Dont bet on it! I have a friend who went to Mooney and whose little sisters locker currently resides next to Mr. Simons locker. I get the scoop and Notre Dame is very much in it! Florida has no shot! Its either Notre Dame or Ohio St. I am told!

Guest SpanishElite
My youngest son is one month old and he just got his one star rating as OLB - he is putting on weight like an animal...

haha. Well thats good news. Hopefully he grows into an offensive lineman.

My youngest son is one month old and he just got his one star rating as OLB - he is putting on weight like an animal...

Does he have a top 5? Can we expect to be in this 5? If its down to us and OSU...I like our chances. 8)

As his official handler he wants that ND offer - he has a top 1 and USC, Michigan, and OSU aren't it....

simon is an absolute man child.......heard he is high on ND, osu, and florida

i think he could be an instant impact where ever he goes, lets hope it's ND.

I think there is no doubt about that but I pray that I'm wrong but I have a hard time believing that he's anything but a buckeye.

OSU is definitely the favorite at this point, but we have a good seat at the dance.

Dont bet on it! I have a friend who went to Mooney and whose little sisters locker currently resides next to Mr. Simons locker. I get the scoop and Notre Dame is very much in it! Florida has no shot! Its either Notre Dame or Ohio St. I am told!
I hope thats the case because he's a monster and would instantaneously improve the defense.