Just returned from South Bend

ndmike88

Went to the game on Saturday. Believe me it was worse in person than on TV. This team on offense has no spark what-so-ever. Players quitting on plays, no want to. No direction.

I won't mention any players names but some big names are just plain giving up on plays. This team has found a way to drag Notre Dame football down the toilet.

Please don't give me excuse of no upperclassmen! These recuits are some of the best in the land. Other schools start true freshman and seem to be doing pretty good. I don't know if it's a case of coaching, leadership, talent or what. I do know this is the worst team I have ever seen wear the Irish uniform.

Weis says that other teams better enjoy this now, because ND is going to rise to the top. When Charlie when??? Does he think he can just flick a switch and everything will fall into place?

In 8 games is offense is the same. The line can't block. Can't protect. The defense looks great for a half but with the offense going 3 and out they just plain get tried and wear out.

Sorry for venting. Just thought of something...........can I sue Notre Dame??? I bought tickets for a football game. On Saturday I didn't see one.

A message to Charlie.............Please Charlie if this is the best you can do, please save us all futher embarrassment and please step down. After 8 games we should be seeing some improvement.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDgirl09

Mike...i agree...it was terrible in person. The players, after the 2nd USC TD, had no spark. The D was at least fired up at the beginning, although the O was never really i guess...

I also agree this is the worst ND team ever.

I will say this again...there has to be something else going on that none of us know about....

Guest NDgirl09
I thought USC would win before they even stepped off the bus. When they pulled up, 2 of their buses were literally rocking back and forth.

i saw that on TV after the game...at first glance i thought it was '05 again when ND fans were doing it...then realize the busses were driving...

Guest heismancaliber
Or the 5th year srs. are blowing the season on purpose.

Why would those guys do that when (i'm guessing) they are hoping to play in the NFL?

What options are out there for ND in regards to a new OL coach or WR coach?

Immediately I thought of the WR coach at New England when they were winning Super Bowls with less then stellar WR talent but the guy has another NFl job so I doubt he'd leave.

Maybe I shouldn't have said ANYTHING about the rumor. I like facts. It was just strange that 2 different people said the same thing just using different wording. Also that's all the people at the resturant were talking about too. Like I said IF what they are saying is true, it would explain a lot and why the team is going in the direction it is going.

If the rumor is false, this year will seem like a championship season, compared to the next 2 or 3 years!!!!

Guest NDgirl09

Mike...you can't just say you heard a rumor and then not tell us...that's cruel and unusal punishment. It's like saying...hey guys...guess what!! opps i can't tell you...but it's really cool.

I'm just giving you a hard time, I understand not wanting it to get all over the place

Guest NDgirl09
I'm thinking Latina is out of a job and a big name is coming in...

i agree...what if it is more drastic though..like Weis.

Just trying to think up different possiblities...i don't know anyting