Mike Floyd commits to ND!!!!!

drewsko

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE PICK UP!!!!GO IRISH

Get the f out of here. Christmas came early gentlemen! As bad as this season has been, my faith in CW and staff have been reaffirmed. To get a player of Floyd's caliber with all of the negativity surrounding the program is truly outstanding. Awesome.

Guest Shamrock83

"It feels real good knowing that I have a school now," he said. "I'm going to help them bring this back and I'm going to get a great degree."

quote taken from free article on IE

Mike Floyd is awesome.... good thing Blanton was there .. Blanton's mom was also talking Mike into goin to ND... great group of commits we got.

Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

All the doom and gloom from yesterday, and now our great recruiting class just got even better...

And it shows, there are great atheletes still out there who value education.

No ballroom dancing classes or community college spanish classes for those who care about life outside of football 8)

Gotta love this. Mike Floyd, if you are reading, thanks brother for bringing some much needed good news to us.

PS I guess Carafuel's punk attitude and bad mouthing ND didn't matter to Floyd. :wink:

We finally got our key receiver target.

Today started off bad, but finished great. 8)

Welcome Michael to Notre Dame. With all that has been said and written about our program, Michael's commit has surely been done so with alot of thought. This of course bodes well for us.

To be able to look past the present problems and still see our over all potential...this says alot about the character of recruit already verbaled and Michael himself.

Go Irish!!!

how much of an impact do you guys think he will have next year?

His impact is immediate. This sends a message to the other recruits that we are still Notre Dame. This young man could have gone and been a factor at just about any program in the country. For him to have verbaled this soon after a loss like no other...at home no less, has an immediate impact.

tdnd81...same reaction as you, id think after yesterdays game he wouldnt commit of all things but miracles can happen!!

Its hardly a miracle, he probably wants early playing times and knows he can get that at ND. It also helps that Minn is BRUTAL this year I think.

But regardless of reason, its good to have him come aboard.

OT: Is it me or does this class seem to be gelling before they even set a foot on campus. Floyd talked of meeting the players both current and future, getting to know them better. I don't know how many times I've read a story where Cave had a recruit stay at his house on their visit. Nice to see this among the group already.