Recuits thoughts after USC loss,,,,

SpeedsterX

There are so many reasons a recruit will commit and attend a University.

I really think we may lose a few but I am not so sure it will be only because of the loss.

These kids are not dumb and knew that we would probably lose to USC. Sure we had hoped for a miracle but the next 4 games will at least show some of our strengths and positives.

I really think that if we lose any, then they had pretty much decided before this loss and this will give them reason to pull the trigger on the decommit.

If we can ride it out for a couple of weeks and win a few, I belive we'll be in great shape with the recruits.

At this point, I really don't care if we pick up anymore new commits as long as we can keep what we have!!!

Do you think like I do or different?

It will be pretty hard to get any more big names, unless a kid wants instant playing time he is going to look at other schools imo.

But I agree, all I care about is keeping the kids that are already commited. Guys like Floyd would be nice, but Brown has already taken care of the biggest problem, and thats getting guys that fit into his scheme.

Guest Hejduk23

One quick thought. I was at the game near where the recruits were. Trevor Robinson is huge but WILL NOT be coming to ND. How do I know you ask? Simple, he was accompanied by his girlfriend. Much like Ryan Miller was at last years UCLA game. While the reasons to not attend ND appear to be many...this is the one that will keep Trevor home in Nebraska. He seemed totally infatuated with her...she was cute. He simply is NOT going to leave her. If he does, I will be shocked! Just my humble opinion.

1.) As many coaches have said in college and football, the only undefeated team in football recruiting is Girlfriends.

2.) I don't think we have to worry much about our recruiting situation. It appears that there is a chance to be a star quickly, and there is a supporting cast in the freshmen and sophomore classes laden with talent.

We should probably keep the negativity to a minimum, but I don't think there is much worry.

One quick thought. I was at the game near where the recruits were. Trevor Robinson is huge but WILL NOT be coming to ND. How do I know you ask? Simple, he was accompanied by his girlfriend. Much like Ryan Miller was at last years UCLA game. While the reasons to not attend ND appear to be many...this is the one that will keep Trevor home in Nebraska. He seemed totally infatuated with her...she was cute. He simply is NOT going to leave her. If he does, I will be shocked! Just my humble opinion.

Ah women, the bane of society. Can't live with them and can't leave them home alone in Neb. on those cold nights...

That would be ashame if that happens because women come and go and if she's the ONE and it's meant to be then they will survive but like many of us that went to college with a girlfriend knows that 9 times out 10 if not 10 out of 10 that it won't last so making a decision like that is childlike IMO, think longterm about yourself and use the proper head when making such a decision.

1.) As many coaches have said in college and football, the only undefeated team in football recruiting is Girlfriends.

That is hilarious Irishwave. They certainly are looking better late in the season, but I'm sure somewhere along the way they lost a game or two.