John Sullivan rumours...

Guest rocketsan22

Guest rocketsan22

If what I'm hearing is true, that he's whiffing on blocks on purpose and mocking Charlie's weight, he should have his ass kicked off the team immediately. :x

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22

What leads me to believe there might be a shred of truth to it is Sully's lack of response when Clausen got speared when he was sliding last Saturday...

Guest IrishGlory

I do not believe the entirety of that post, but I do think there is a shred of truth to the sentiment that there are divisions on the team and certain players have not acted as I would think a leader would act. That is all I will say.

If this is the case of a devide among upperclassmen and lowerclassmen. Maybe CW should let all the Ty recuits or players of his time go. If Mo wants to stay on the team for anther year that would be fine with me. Cause he is the only one stepping up to the plate and haveing fun. And I think maybe someone should email this articles or webpages to CW to see what he thinks. Or have a reporter ask JS when they are being interviewed. I tell you one more thing when the Captains are being interviewed it seem that the reporters are interviews 3 dead logs sometimes.

I tell you one more thing when the Captains are being interviewed it seem that the reporters are interviews 3 dead logs sometimes.

it's good to know that im not alone on this one. when i watch the interviews TT normally just sits there without saying a word, JS ussually does the same thing, JC is normally the one who does all the talking.

Guest Timbo1599

I have no idea whether these rumors are true. It makes me wonder why he can no longer snap the ball in the shotgun to save his life. I never remember that happening when Quinn was back there.

Guest bfabes05

i dont know if this is true, i mean he is bad this year, but he has got his nfl career to worry about, but if it is true, than wow, that is complete BS and i do not want thim near notre dams campus ever again after he graduates, why would he hate weis a guy who made him a friggin captain before the season and has brought the last two seasons the best of his career

The one thing that leads me to believe this could be true are his shotgun snaps. Are you kidding me? He is a D1 center that started the year as the top center in the nation. How many bad snaps has he had this year, 15? That is 15 more than it should be. I bet he didn't have half that many bad snaps in the previous 3 years combined that he started. Now all the sudden he a problem? Give me a break. It's not that hard to snap it 5 yards, it's really not.

Guest IrishGlory
The one thing that leads me to believe this could be true are his shotgun snaps. Are you kidding me? He is a D1 center that started the year as the top center in the nation. How many bad snaps has he had this year, 15? That is 15 more than it should be. I bet he didn't have half that many bad snaps in the previous 3 years combined that he started. Now all the sudden he a problem? Give me a break. It's not that hard to snap it 5 yards, it's really not.

It will be interesting to see if this "snapping problem" is cured this weekend. That is all I am saying.

Guest SirJohn

Russ I read several posts on this Sully thing. i don't think he would be intentionally stupid to mess up a play to screw someone, then screw his NFL career.

I feel he is just incapable of being a leader or captain. All physical skills acknowledged he is just not a leader of men if you screrw up acknoledge it and move on don't chew out another. There is a division the "appointed" leaders by the coaches early in this year and those rising to the top on their own

i agree with you guys on the shotgun snaps. sully is a four year starter and i can't remember one bad shotgun snap when BQ was here. the first play of the UM game he snaps it over armando allens (who also happens to be a freshmen) head about a foot to high. i also can't remember the last time sully snapped it over evan sharpley's head who als is a ty recruite.