Does anybody else want sanchez to start this week?

Irish Chris

I sure do.

The usc O line is tattered and torn, and their backs are young and don't block well.

I know I'm not the only one that has seen the improvement with the defense as well. Actually it's the front 7 that are running the 3-4 like it is supposed to be. Blitzes from all directions and quite a bit of deception. By the time the second half comes around, these guys all know where they are supposed to be and they are brimming with confidence.

I think it will be a very long day for dirty sanchez, so long as Ambrose doesn't get burnt too much. They don't have great speed at receiver, but they have size and a bit of hands.

BC turned one dimensional when we slowed (somewhat) their rush attack. Most of their yards were on big plays, especially the run down the left side where Bruton ran inside and they swept wide (you have the contain son!). If we can get the condoms to have to rely on sanchez, it definitely works to our advantage.

Especially with Walls shutting down one half of the field. just give Lambert

or Wooden some help up top.

Now let's go out and end this streak before it gets much bigger.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bfabes05

I dont think theres too much of a difference as i dont think Booty is that good of a qb and all that Heisman bs was obviously premature with him, but yes defintely would rather have Sanchez at the qb spot...I have also been very impressed with the improvement of the defense as well, it looks as though they are really getting a hold of the scheme now which is allowing them to do mulitiple looks and blitzes and ive said it before and ill keep saying Kerry Neal and Brian Smith, future all americans

If the OL has problems it really won't matter much, both Booty and Sanchez try to force situations. Ideally I'd like to see a Clausen vs Corp game with better results than Clausen vs. Mallet. SC boards seem to think Mustain might be the man next year.

Guest NDLawJAG
I'd almost like to see Booty. Sanchez is far more mobile than Booty. If we can get pressure, which would you rather have, the mexican shuffle or lead feet?

I agree... Sanchez kept a couple plays alive against UofA. I would love to see the same Booty play us that played Stanford.

If the OL has problems it really won't matter much, both Booty and Sanchez try to force situations. Ideally I'd like to see a Clausen vs Corp game with better results than Clausen vs. Mallet. SC boards seem to think Mustain might be the man next year.

Funny you say that about mustain Scotty.

I was talking to some usc guys this weekend that had some insider info on mustain for next year.

Some people close to the program believe that he will be the starter next year.

I'm not sure on where they were getting this from, but a lot of the though seemed to lean towards the fact that sanchez had 3 Div. 1 receivers at Mission Viejo that made him look really good.

It seems that he has been less than dazzling in practice this year.

They have 3 QB studs waiting behind booty, so my question is, who leaves first?

whoever starts I want them to CRUMble until they NEAL before the the LAW after Mr. SMITH goes to Sackington.

Nice...

If I were a promoter, I would try to sell this statement on a T-Shirt. But I am but a fan...who still, would to see this transpire just the same! 8)

I thought we was in jail....

He was at one point, but used his official 'I Attend USC, Get Out Of Jail Free Card'...

Good one Dreamer.

And yes, i want him to start he doesn't have the experience, I see jail boy throwing a couple picks

I just read in the L.A. Times that booty looked really good in practice.

He's throwing with receiver's gloves and seems to feel okay with them.

A couple of his passes were low because the ball was sticking to the gloves.

Hopefully he can sail a few of those passes, should he play.