Whos in

irish21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IrishPanther

I'm there! first game for me this season too. maybe I'm what's been missing and we'll win. :lol: :lol:(I'd be happy to accept donations of tickets to any game thereafter should we win...that is if you want to keep winning!) :D :D

Ten Years? :shock: Jeeesh. Here's the quick quick version of this year to catch you up. Tailgating good...football bad. My recommendation for anyone attending the game is to drink twice as much and watch half as much.

I will drink twice as much from the comfort of my home.

Thanks for the advice dome. :)

Guest NDgirl09

I might be going up. If i go then i'll possibly going to the game, if not watching from on campus with some family.

Edit: Definitely going up. Staying in Colum. City the night before, not sure what time i'll be on campus...not going to the game though

I'll be there. First game for me in 10 years and I can't wait.

Ten Years? :shock: Jeeesh. Here's the quick quick version of this year to catch you up. Tailgating good...football bad. My recommendation for anyone attending the game is to drink twice as much and watch half as much.

Well, I plan on tailgaiting with you Domer so show me the way! :lol:

:drunk:

Guest sorin95

ack i had tickets but had to give them to a friend since i have to attend a conference in NYC on saturday :?

although unprofessional, i'll be pulling an espn commercial sitting in the back of a conference room listening to AM660 in NYC at kickoff time....

go ND!