1977 Green Jersey's

Franco

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

I know all this was decided way, way, way back. I'd get excited if we were not one game winners. Simply now I don't give a hoot what they wear just win a game in whatever uniform God or Swossh gives you.

I know all this was decided way, way, way back. I'd get excited if we were not one game winners. Simply now I don't give a hoot what they wear just win a game in whatever uniform God or Swossh gives you.

good point SJ. who gives a crap about the uni at this point.

couldn't care less if they came out in tutu's and fairy caps. just win a damn game.

Guest IrishPanther
couldn't care less if they came out in tutu's and fairy caps. just win a damn game.

Yikes! Imagine Kuntz and Laws in that. The opposing O-line wouldn't stand a chance...they'd be afraid to touch them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like these for the tribute, but I hope we return to the more contemporary greenies we've been wearing for the past 2 yrs. I don't think there is any better shirt in college football than ours--green or blue

Are these going to have the names on the back? The 77 jerseys did if I remember correctly. I think if they do they should have the original names on the back (from the 77 team). And if your number wasn't assigned to anyone you get a blank jersey with no name.

While I understand CW announced this as a tribute to the 77 team before the season, I agree with Atrain about keeping these for big games and making the team earn the right to wear these things.

And for the love of the Irish please don't ever wear the green for teams like Georgia Tech or BC under any circumstances

Wow--it's a nice break to discuss something other than the OL

Guest Murph421

wow those are really sharp looking. I'm also a fan of the green jerseys we have worn the past 2 seasons, but I'd rather they wear these.

I might have to get one of those, I believe they have them in #3, #7, and #9. I'll probably go with #7.