this week's prediction

Guest irishrick

Guest irishrick

the irish will win this game via the field goal route, after holding the #4 ranked team to one touchdown in the 2nd half. big upset, 12-7 irish :clap:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Ryan is one of the best QBs in CFB this year and is really going to test the secondary.

BC-30 ND-17

I think every quarterback, no matter how good or at what level has "bad" days. This is me hoping that Ryan's "bad" day comes against ND. Will that be enough? Who knows. It certainly won't if we can't punch it in the end zone with a first and goal at the 1. BC is not UCLA.

Ryan bad day/ND good day: 24-21 ND

Ryan good day/nothing else matters day: 38-14 BC

Guest bfabes05

UCLAs defense was better than BCs but at the same time, their offense is light years ahead of UCLA's and this is the best QB we have faced yet, but 4th ranked and undefeated, its our turn to ruin their season..23-20 Irish on Brandon Walkers leg in the 4th

I was thinking through my prediction and planning on a CW clock management style, low scoring game and I realized the following:

Isn't it remarkable that UCLA commited 7 turnovers and we still couldn't score more than 20 points last week?

Something tells me we will not be +7 in the TO category, and BC will score more than 20 points. Can we? I don't think we can keep up with them.

ND 23

BC 31

Prove me wrong gentlemen

Guest bfabes05
Isn't it remarkable that UCLA commited 7 turnovers and we still couldn't score more than 20 points last week?

We would of had 27 if Crum didnt fall over on his way to his second TD

I had a real good feeling about last weeks game against UCLA. It was the first good feeling about a game all year long and it turned out to be right. This week I have another good feeling but it isn't as strong as last week's.

All that said, I think this will be a close game that ND will have a chance to win. We may not win it but it will be close.

Here's my "prediction". This morning when I woke up and saw my black lab, he had a very strange shadow. It resembled that of a leprachaun dancing all over a dead eagle! The eagle kept trying to get up but my dogs tail (as I named it Laws) kept knocking them down to the ground! So after what I thought could be an epithomy rather than a dream, I'm going to say ND 28 BC 7! Let's make the "tail" wag the dog! -Don