Chris Harper committing???

SpeedsterX

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's just rumor so far but a poster on another board stated that he heard it on local radio that Rivals listed him as committed.

I've searched through every avenue that I could and found nothing.

Even Rival's message board (where I am sure would make a thread) and absolutely nothing.

I may just delete this thread.

Sorry

Guest Shamrock83

I haven't heard anything about that.... but wow yeah that would be great

Maybe rivals knows something and let a few words slip on the air?

But if that's the case you would think that one of the guys from II would post something.

I had a dream last night that we got 2 new committments in one day.... kinda blurry on the names though :x

Guest Shamrock83

I know for sure it wasn't Mike Floyd haha... would have been nice though

Who does everybody think we end up with at WR by signing day? Not who you hope we end up with but realistically. Things seem too quiet with Floyd and Walker already stated we trail PSU and FSU

It is to tough to say.

As long as ND remains Floyd's only official visit I'd have to think the odds are pretty good in ND's favor.

I haven't followed Baldwin or Walker much...Close the deal on someone though. What good is having highly recruited QB's if there is no one to throw too. I think Kamara and Tate will be great, but even they will need help.

Guest Shamrock83

Not to always forget to mention Goodman... I think he will be awesome for us.... but we do need to bring in some more.

The staff must feel pretty good about landing one of our major targets (Floyd, Walker, Baldwin, Robinson?, Harper?) because we really haven't started throwin offers out to the next string. There are still PLENTY of good receivers on the board for this class.... It's very deep at wideout.

is harper being recruited as a WR or QB? i hope he's open to playing WR because we already have our QBs of the future.

he's being recruited as both. CW said that he wanted to recruit another QB in this class that could play another position. Im guessing for the spread offense, and getting the ball in his playmaker's hands.

I'm I the only one not "wowed" by his Rivals video. He seemed a step slow when compared to others.

you know, i thought the same thing when i watched it. i didn't see the speed they say he has (4.39) or the elusiveness either. every thing i read about harper is always what a terriffic athlete he is but your right i didn't see any wow factor when watching his film.

I would agree that he isn't the fastest or the most elusive. But, I still think he's a great athlete just based on the fact that he can run like that at 6-3, 220 lbs. That's pretty impressive. I think CW could put him in a lot of positions in the offense where he could contribute.

Imagine if he could block defensive ends and linebackers. CW could put him in a fullback. He would be dangerous running the football and be a serious danger as a receiver. That is a huge mismatch against linebackers in pass coverage.