A reminder...

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

this is the week Barry's been waiting for since the '07 schedule came out. article on the front about it, hope he see's some time.

GALLUP TO THE ENDZONE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21
Who is he???

i hope he does, but ill be honest, i dont think he does much

comeon guys...haha ND23 may be right, but to answer rocketsans q, hes my favorite ND player...#21 Barry Gallup Jr...from my hometown. Gonna light up BC on saturday

Guest NDgirl09
anyone else want Barry to see the field against his dads alma mater? i know we have some more Barry Backers here (irishcrazy)

I like Barry. I really want to see him play some, he looked good in the open practice.

anyone else want Barry to see the field against his dads alma mater? i know we have some more Barry Backers here (irishcrazy)

Being that Rudy is an all time favorite movie of mine...I honestly would love to see Barry as our modern day Rudy. I believe this young man is motivated...turn him loose for a play or two...at least! 8)

is it the thing about Tate being 4th Z receiver now?

Golden's banged up right now, apparently took a hit to the head last week. Would love to see Barry get some PT although I think focusing on anything other than the gameplan is a distraction we don't need. It's a great story but so would having an effective ground game, which we'll need to win this game. Nick, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.