Who's to blame?

dangeruss

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Can't disagree with tha. It's the same ole same ole excuse Ty and blame Charlie. I was with some UCLA people this afternoon and that's what they were harping on. Nice find Russ

Thats wierd!!! i knew all that stuff before i read it, but espn einstiens like keyshawn johnsons stated the facts last week..."CW is not recruiting speed...it is his lack of recruiting...ty willingham could reruit" I'm not kidding either...well i am kidding when i imply Keyshawn's head has anything in it beside some rocks...of crack. I feel bad about people who don't read a lot of sports articles...they start believing that bullsh!% espn makes up. 2005 USC...BEST TEAM EVER? remember that recurring segment they had comparing '05 usc to the greatest cfb teams of all time...oh they basically beat almost every team by 30pts.

they you espn for destroying all that is good in sports...goodbye Heisman.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone writes an article/column about ND that makes sense and is objective!!! I didn't think they were out there. As I have posted before. I am saving all the recockulous articles, and when we are playing for the NC. I am going to send these writers their articles back to them with a note attached that says F#$@ YOU!! :lol: :lol:

it was a good thing they fired TW when they did. if he was allowed to finish out his contract ND would have a team with zero talent all the way from the freshmen to the seniors and be in a much deeper hole then they are now. if that happened im not sure even CW could've dug ND out of that mess.

it was a good thing they fired TW when they did. if he was allowed to finish out his contract ND would have a team with zero talent all the way from the freshmen to the seniors and be in a much deeper hole then they are now. if that happened im not sure even CW could've dug ND out of that mess.

Imagine there's no talent

Imagine a lousy coach

Imagine all the people, living with a lousy team...

That would be ND under Ty for the full term

Somebody needs to email this to that Ass Hat Pat Forde at ESPN...I refuse to visit that site or watch any pregame/postgame shows they broadcast.

Also, Andre Ware may be the worst announcer ever. Talk about someone who doesn't do their homework...

I am just sick of the bashing and people feeling bad for Willingham. It isn't like ND didn't want him to be a good coach, he just wasn't and couldn't recruit. Things would have been much easier if he had worked out. Now we have to deal with all this B.S. I guess I would mind it less if writers actually looked at both sides of the issue instead of just piling on, or were willing to place some of the blame on the previous regime.

Imagine there's no talent

Imagine a lousy coach

Imagine all the people, living with a lousy team...

That would be ND under Ty for the full term

Now to give Ty some credit his 2005 class was going to be decent until he got fired.

Now im pretty sure ND wouldnt have gone to the BCS the last 2 years under Ty, but I also think the defence would have been better the last 2 years under Ty.

Id take Weis anyday over Ty, but I still think you could do a lot worse than Ty as a head coach. He is doing a pretty decent job at Washington right now.

Now to give Ty some credit his 2005 class was going to be decent until he got fired.

Now thats just a bold face lie. It was on course to be exactly what was delivered, a flop. The class after that would have been the same and so on. You would literally be staring into an abyss. Its frightening to think of the damage he could have done if they didn't relieve him of his duties

I said decent class, not great class. And you are foolish if you think ND having their coach fired during that period didnt hurt their recruiting.

As much as we like to blast Ty for the classes of 2004 and 2005, we still have to give him credit for the 2003 one.

Weis has already proven his is a much better recruiter, but Ty at least gets some credit for his 1 good class.