ND-UCLA Viewing Questions

Guest IrishGlory

Guest IrishGlory

Living here in Louisville, KY, the local ABC affiliate is broadcasting OSU-Purdue on Saturday night. Does anyone know of other options for getting the ND game? How do you go about getting the ESPN gameplan for 1 game? My in-laws have Dish Networl or DirectTV, is the game on there without ordering gameplan???? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of other options for getting the ND game? How do you go about getting the ESPN gameplan for 1 game? My in-laws have Dish Networl or DirectTV, is the game on there without ordering gameplan????

i don't think you can order one game from ESPN GamePlan, i think you'll have to order all the games for Oct. 6th but you'll have to call them to know for sure. if the game isn't on TV in your region then it won't matter if you have cable or satilite. i'd suggest you call you're cable or satilite provider and ask if you can just order the ND-UCLA game from ESPN GamePlan or if you have to order all the games for Oct. 6th.

I hate going out in public for games. Not that I'm embarassed (which I'm not), but I like to be in a comfortable enviroment with zero distractions! Also on a side note, Didn't mean to start a new thread on the pending broadcast. -Don

Not that I'm embarassed (which I'm not), but I like to be in a comfortable enviroment with zero distractions!

i feel the same way. i'd rather watch the game at home where it's nice and quite and no one can bother me.

... or hear me yelling at the television.

I live in Indy and it looks like I can get it over my HD antenna they are showing it on the 6.2 24 Hr news channel incase anyone was in indy and wondering

this is from the channel 6 web site:

Saturday, Football:

3:30 p.m.: Iowa @ Penn State

8 p.m.: #4 Ohio State @ #23 Purdue

8 p.m.: Notre Dame @ UCLA (on 6News 24/7 digital 6.2 -- Comcast 247, Brighthouse 164, Insight 64)