Need help with my local ABC

Donjuan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody here know if OSU/PU will replace ND/UCLA this weekend with me living near Toledo, OH? Sorry if this has already been discussed! I'm getting nervous reading NDNation, my friends say that I'll be SOL! -Don

I am with you man, I am in Dayton. I am nervous that I will be forced to watch teh *#$&'ing Buckeyes

Donjuan, as near as I can tell for Buckeye Cable System, around ABC is showing the OSU/PU game, ESPN has a 6:00 game VT/Clem and a 9:00 Neb/Missouri game so we are not on ESPN. ESPN2 is showing Rutgers/Cinn, ESPNU is showing the Army/Tulane game at 7:00 and CBS is showing the LSU/UF game at 8:00.

I think our only chances of seeing the game around here is FoxSports(CH 32) sometimes shows PAC-10 games, check the ABC affiliate out of Detroit and see what game is on, or the last option, buy the game from ESPN Gameplan.

I think our only chances of seeing the game around here is FoxSports(CH 32) sometimes shows PAC-10 games, check the ABC affiliate out of Detroit and see what game is on, or the last option, buy the game from ESPN Gameplan.

And if we lose by more than 20 points, save the bill and send it to ND for reimbursement!

Guest SirJohn

Well, I'd want us to win anyway, it would be an upset plus the added pleasure of red faced TV executives dealling with millions of disgruntled ND fans :lol: