Cyrus Gray

foreverirish34

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cri8nd

His film isn't amazing, I would rather Ryan Williams but I at least want ND to take one running back this year and ND offered him so they must see something in him. Though I agree with you russ when you say he isn't going to make a big impact right away.

I think this kids has plenty of physical talent and seems to see the field well, but how much running back has he played? The nice thing is that we dont need an impact back to come in and play next year, we have 3 guys left that can flat out play. Whoever we bring in this year, if we do....doesn't have to be a the featured back for 2-3 years.

From the video given, (which is really crappy) he seems like a inside-the-tackles-Darius-type back. Not a lot of speed, but showed patience waiting for his blockers. Again, what a piece of crap video! Hopefully CW didn't offer based on that grainy footage! -Don

Guest NDFANINTEXAS

I like Cyrus Gray a lot. Not only is he a great player but he is a team player. He knows his position will be RB at the next level but he was willing to play at QB this year to help his team win. HE has great speed and vision too...I hope he comes to ND.

I like what he brings to the table, seems very different than anyone we have here at ND now. Oh, and one thing I've learned from years of film...don't trust speed you see on film....especially if they look slow! I'd like to have Gray on our side!

Guest NDGirlzRock

I think that Darius Willis is a better fit for us at RB than Gray!!! Word on the street is that he may get an offer. That's just buzz, nothing official or concrete!

• 3 weeks later...