'09 RB - Michael Campanaro - from Maryland

irishziggy

He runs a 4.36 forty

thats the one thing about him that really stood out to me was how quick and fast he is. it seemed like as soon as he was handed the ball he was already through hole. he's only a junior and he'll only get bigger but im not sure i want a back field full of 5'9 175 lbs. players, i'd rather go after the bigger backs with good speed and vision. i wouldn't mind him being a slot WR though.

He looks fast, but he doesn't have the size to break a tackle...Could be a Garre Wolfe or he could never see the field.

Sorry to those of you who are hard up for a RB in this year's class, but this kid is better suited as a CB than as a RB...and even that is an unknown adventure.

this kid is good, he is definetly not a corner and he is as good, if not better than armando allen. He is strong and can run people over and he is not an unknown adventure. he could see the field at ND as a fresh. or soph. You haven't seen him play live and i have and i would put him in the top 50 recruits for 09'.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of a quicker DW but I have to say,,,,,

As fast as he is, he had great blocking with great holes and most of the time he was tackled it was by first contact. Also seems small.

I dunno, I am definitely not a recruiting guru that's for sure but to my untrained eyes, I saw a really good football player but nowhere near what I've seen of Armando.

Not downtalking the kid, just one mans opinion. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...