Eating a little Crow ourselves?

domeanddomer

A. Benn was a MONSTER in the PSU game today. We love to bash Illinois here, but for those keeping score at home they beat a PSU team that we got blown out by.

As we speak, Washington is giving SC a game. We will be far far behind by the same point in the game when we play them. Rah rah as much as you want, but that is the reality.

Tratou just had a monster sack against Auburn BTW. Did I mention that?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Benn was a MONSTER in the PSU game today. We love to bash Illinois here, but for those keeping score at home they beat a PSU team that we got blown out by.

As we speak, Washington is giving SC a game. We will be far far behind by the same point in the game when we play them. Rah rah as much as you want, but that is the reality.

Tratou just had a monster sack against Auburn BTW. Did I mention that?

You forgot to mention Lee Ziemba at rt Tackle for Auburn. They have 3 true freshmen starting on their o-line.

I think we should all admit why we bash u of i. They got Benn, and we don't really understand why(i don't know about the whole EE thing). AB is a monster!!! I think it is healthy to talk of such hurtful things like his rejection...while listening to "The Bodyguard" soundtrack :D :D

Well, the EE deal had nothing to do with the coaches. I believe that Rockne had AB pegged for us and Rockne also was the one to report 1st that he was denied EE and that he was not coming. I haven't seen Rock on here for a while. If you are then let us know if we have any good things coming our way on recruits.

Not everyone is going to come to ND, and if you ask me the ND WRs did a pretty good job today dont you agree?

Yea Washington is a better team than ND right now, but id still take ND talent over what washington has going into next year.

Canadian...our receivers did do better today. My thing is why did it take us this long to start throwing slants? It worked well today and doesn't require separation on the part of the recievers. They not only made good catches, but they ran fairly well after the catch. Nothing big, but not getting tackled on the first hit either. Not sure why we haven't seen any throws to a RB on the blitzes either. Chiro mentioned that seeing the game in person it was obvious that the QB's weren't allowed to audible. I saw the same thing at the PSU game. BQ must have been audibling those throws to DW last year.

Welcome to DD Qwertyy. I'm watching that game and he looks good.

yeah and he just made the Auburn RB fumble. I wish i could remember the last time Zibi made a big hit.

on a side note what happend to Harrison Smith and why hasnt he seen the field...

Not everyone is going to come to ND, and if you ask me the ND WRs did a pretty good job today dont you agree?

Yea Washington is a better team than ND right now, but id still take ND talent over what washington has going into next year.

Canadian...our receivers did do better today. My thing is why did it take us this long to start throwing slants? It worked well today and doesn't require separation on the part of the recievers. They not only made good catches, but they ran fairly well after the catch. Nothing big, but not getting tackled on the first hit either. Not sure why we haven't seen any throws to a RB on the blitzes either. Chiro mentioned that seeing the game in person it was obvious that the QB's weren't allowed to audible. I saw the same thing at the PSU game. BQ must have been audibling those throws to DW last year.

I agree that passing playcalling has made very little sense to me.

However I think today showed that the WRs have the talent to be a very good unit.

Who is Benn?

I know that's a rhetorical question but I'll be the guy that answeres it anyway...he's the guy that was lighting up PSU yesterday.

BTW, did anyone hear how the pundits were pronouncing his name? It sounded like A REGIS BENN. I thought they were joking at first but all the channels were doing it. A REGIS has a talk show. Maybe I'VE been pronouncing it wrong the whole time.