Omar Hunter just told Jamie Newberg,,,,,

SpeedsterX

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irishfan4life

all i have to say is remember penn st a few yrs back everyone thought they were done. guess what happen that losin yr they gain experience and next yr they win a big bowl game again fla st if i remember right. this yr might look horrible but next yr we will start to show that ty yrs is behind us and charlie yrs is in front of us. i still believe in charlie. like he said this team is like the 93 patriots. lost alot of game early on but turn it on towards the end, the next yr they made the playoffs, and after that they were in the superbowl. he will right the ship irish fans. I STILL BELIEVE SO SHOULD U. To anyone that says look at what ty did, all i have to say its night and day. TY didn't get into the recruiting game late. answer me one question. if TY was the coach right now would we talkin about next yr recruiting class. NO..we wouldn't...Everyone that left after charlie took over and even some of the guys he recruited is not ND type of guys. Why u ask here is my answer... First they not a team player, if they were they would help first team and second team improve and not worry if they were playin. Second they not nasty enough. If they were they would stick around and help get the ship right. The way i look at it is if i wasn't starting let me push the first team and second team and make them better. If they can't see that picture well good luck to u...I still love ND and always will... Like my grandpa always said until he passed away: Football is always 85 man team, scout team pushes the 3rd team and 3rd team pushes the 2nd team and 2nd team always pushes the 1st team. If u don't want the challenge of being push then u don't belong at ND. ND wants the best and only the best belong at ND.

I can't stop thinking about Hunter like Omar from The Wire

"Omar here, Omar here", he arrives with a double barrelled shotgun and everyone falls at his knees. He instilled fear. Can't wait to see this guy suit up and destroy people with Ethan Johnson

Guest NDGirlzRock

My god this guy is CB's NT of the millenia! He is going to kill people in there. If he doesn't start from day one, I'll eat my bra, nude!!!

My god this guy is CB's NT of the millenia! He is going to kill people in there. If he doesn't start from day one, I'll eat my bra, nude!!!

:shock: I've received permission from my wife to be the official verifier when called upon! A simple thank you will be enough guys. That will be my contribution to DD....so to speak. :drunk: :drunk:

God, she is so cute...I think I'm falling for her...

this IS a woman I'm typing to isn't it? ...guys... guys!

It is, although I caught in another thread that she asked her parents something :shock: We all will be sharing the same jail cell together. There's a knock at the door..."Oh hello FBI. What? Me? Nooooo? I don't even own a laptop."

J/K NDGIRLZ. Just having a little fun. 0-5 tends to make people delirious.