What are you doing to jinx ND?

will munny

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Will, welcome to Domer Domain. As for the ingredients to reverse the so called jinx...be very careful there. Sounds like the same stuff my mother in law would suggest? She is a bonafide southern voodoo clairvoyant whacthamacallit. She lost her teeth long ago...due to the mixing of some of the stuff you mentioned. :winking:

Be careful with the "exorcism". If you are going to do it, do it right. You will need the following-

1) a lock of hair from Bob Davie.

2) veil of sweat from Ty

3) 1 used usc tee shirt from the 95 game

4) Rockne's left pinky nail clipping

5) the blessing of a Michigan Freshman "Virgin"

Combine the above one at a time in order. Stir for 5 hrs. pour entire contens in plastic game day cup from the 1988 NC season, drink half, find DJ, dump the remaining half over his head while signing The Notre Dame Victory March.

This should work. wait 1 week, if nothing changes repeat, but along with pouring over DJ's head, kick him in the man jewels!

Wow! That sounds like quite a hex removal! Maybe we should rent a big orange GOTT drink cooler from Mc Donalds and add a gallon of gin, 16 liters of sprite and 4 family size packs of country time lemonaid with your patented "hex removal" elixir and replace the Gatoraid on the sidelines for the next game!!! If you can't block them then just puke on them. This elixir has also been used "cracky sack style" for frat initiations! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: Oh, who am I kidding? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be careful with the "exorcism". If you are going to do it, do it right. You will need the following-

2) veil of sweat from Ty

Combine the above one at a time in order. Stir for 5 hrs. pour entire contens in plastic game day cup from the 1988 NC season, drink half, find DJ, dump the remaining half over his head while signing The Notre Dame Victory March.

This should work. wait 1 week, if nothing changes repeat, but along with pouring over DJ's head, kick him in the man jewels!

IM4 - the problem with you cure is that #5 doesn't exist this late in the season....

2) veil of sweat from Ty

IM4 - the problem with you cure is that #5 doesn't exist this late in the season....

I was going to say... 8) But other than that little fact, I believe you have something here. Lets do it!!!

I agree. A Michigan frosh virgin is virtually impossible no matter what time of year. :lol: There must be one out there!! Although, i can almost guarantee she won't be easy on the eyes. I think I might use some vaca. and get this thing goin. :lol:

Funny thread, I've thought about this alot this season. For me it's changing jerseys, not talking to people who call me before a game that we eventually lose. No alcohol has turned into moderate drinking, Sam Adams last weekend, maybe Bloody Marys this weekend. I had a soundtrack of songs on my ipod that I listened to before the GT game, haven't listened to any of those songs since. Now I'm looking at other things, pregame diet, I'm thinking about meditating. Geez, pretty strange rituals considering I'm usually a couple thousand miles away from the action and have nothing to do with the outcome.

Guest rocketsan22

I've resorted to wearing my University of Texas garb on gameday. Not that big a fan of their football team, but man are they a great baseball program.

Still using Irish Spring soap and eating Lucky Charms, but it doesn't seem to be working...

I've resorted to wearing my University of Texas garb on gameday. Not that big a fan of their football team, but man are they a great baseball program.

Still using Irish Spring soap and eating Lucky Charms, but it doesn't seem to be working...

hahahaha, i also have resorted to Irish Spring and have been known to enjoy a bowl of Lucky Charms.

additionally...

gameday I either wear my green #10 replica jersey or my "play like a champion today" t-shirt....if we win one week, I'll wear the same shirt the next week to keep the luck going. Well, each shirt has gotten 2 wears so far this season. Not so good.

About a week before the GT game, I bought myself a new ringtone for my cell phone - the ND victory march. Not only is it not very loud, but it almost certainly has turned into bad luck I'm thinking. Might have to put the cell on vibrate Saturday.

Finally, the curse of all curses, I neglected to watch my customary viewing of Rudy in the week leading up the season opener. Not only does it fire me up, I like to think of it as good luck.

Just might have to alter one of these traditions to see if we can't reverse our fortunes in the near future.

Initially, I would've thought of a bottle of tanning lotion, but I guess either would suffice.