Post on NDNation claims Reuland is transferring

Guest heismancaliber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I hope this is not true. I guess I dont know what is going on anymore. I'm afraid a lot of these players that were always the best on their teams growing up and idolized in their towns now expect instant gratification and when it doesn't happen, they start looking for the next best thing.

I mean, what happened to the days when players were content with not sniffing the field for the first two years, working hard in the weight room, working their butts off in practice, learning the ins and outs of what it takes to succeed at this level and making an impact their junior and senior years? What happened to the Corey Mays of the world? It just seems that they all expect to be "the man" the moment they walk on campus.

Looks like a good source too. Guy in the same Dorm saying he's moving everything out of his room as we speak.

Might have been a JS receiver if he lost alittle weight. It's too bad but we are "USC" loaded at TE.

Best of luck to him if true. Hate to see such a talent go.

I mean, what happened to the days when players were content with not sniffing the field for the first two years, working hard in the weight room, working their butts off in practice, learning the ins and outs of what it takes to succeed at this level and making an impact their junior and senior years? What happened to the Corey Mays of the world? It just seems that they all expect to be "the man" the moment they walk on campus.

This is the reality of CFB today. This is why SC, FLA, and LSU continue to be great. They tell everyone that the BEST PLAYERS will play regardless. That's why they continue to get the best frosh to come there even though they are 3 deep at every position. The days of players being content to sit for 2-3 years before they get their shot are over. You ma be able to get avg talent players to do that but not the top players coming out of HS today.

Guest gallup21

wait...how do we know hes even leaving? it could just be to another dorm, or another rumor. ill wait till i hear something out of Reuland or CW's mouth first. can someone post the post on NDN that says hes leaving? not sure if that would be against rules, just posting a post

Guest heismancaliber

This is just another reminder that recruiting rankings are not the end-all be-all, Yeatman has outplayed Reuland soundly and he was nowhere near the 5-star all-everything prospect Reuland was thought to be

I am gonna go with him not leaving. It doesn't make sense. 1.) He can compete at tight end and 2.) if not, he can bulk up and play tackle or something. What really pisses me off is that he is getting a $40,000 education. Have a little loyalty and know that you are only and injury away from playing. If you aren't playing this year, you have 3 more years. Make yourself better in the off season. I am tired of kids shying away from competition and "doing what's best for me." You signed up to play for a team/family... Do what's best for them, and if you don't like not playing, do something about it to make yourself better!

I am gonna go with him not leaving. It doesn't make sense. 1.) He can compete at tight end and 2.) if not, he can bulk up and play tackle or something. What really pisses me off is that he is getting a $40,000 education. Have a little loyalty and know that you are only and injury away from playing. If you aren't playing this year, you have 3 more years. Make yourself better in the off season. I am tired of kids shying away from competition and "doing what's best for me." You signed up to play for a team/family... Do what's best for them, and if you don't like not playing, do something about it to make yourself better!

Bulk up and play tackle??? Yea, thats EXACTLY what he wants to do. He was the #1 TE in the country, please.

Not to mention, you don't just bulk up and all of a sudden become a tackle. One of the reasons he doesnt play as much as Yeatman is because he isnt the best blocker.

Bulk up and play tackle??? Yea, thats EXACTLY what he wants to do. He was the #1 TE in the country, please.

Not to mention, you don't just bulk up and all of a sudden become a tackle. One of the reasons he doesnt play as much as Yeatman is because he isnt the best blocker.

You should take a look at Mark Levoir's profile. Also, it doesn't seem that there is much blocking going on anyway. If he can't get to the NFL at TE, why not try tackle? Also, Reuland was #1 TE based on potential that year, not specifically on performance. Sure, he did great, but he wasn't the same refined player coming out of HS that Ragone and Rudolph are.

PS-I think Levoir is in the NFL, if I'm not mistaken, playing Tackle.