Ok....NOW I'M REALLY P***ed!!!!!

domeanddomer

Ok...now I've been around here for a little while now. I need your guys help.

I posted not too long ago about this ass hat that obviously stole my online name. I've been using domeanddomer for over 12 years now. It is not something that by chance is replicated. After further review I found the following:

http://www.domeanddomer.com/

If you don't give a damn...I don't blame you, feel free to move on without another mention of this. However, I noticed on the right side of this guy's stolen name website that he has an area for feedback. I'm asking to rally the troops and give this guy some hell!!! I'm talking flood this a-hole's inbox.

the REAL domeanddomer.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I initiated a question for this 'poser' just now. What good will it do? Who knows and who cares...it had to be done regardless. Our site is not some fly by night message board, and our members here are nothing less than brothers. I will not stand for my brother to be slighted in any way...at least not without my doing or saying something.

There is strength in numbers... :winking:

I understand, domeanddomer. I have a web company that registered my corporation name and want thousands for it. I also have other people who have taken my trade name and put "of wherever". Frustrating! Chalk it up to being green on my part years ago! Will definitely trademark and register anything in future.

I understand, domeanddomer. I have a web company that registered my corporation name and want thousands for it. I also have other people who have taken my trade name and put "of wherever". Frustrating! Chalk it up to being green on my part years ago! Will definitely trademark and register anything in future. That company also registered my name!

Done also. The problem domeananddomer, none of these are copyrighted. Here at DD you are fine with that name and pass word. Other sights could be questionable. It depends on who the poser is and what status at the site.

I had a similar incident at ND Central two years ago.The owner a SuperIrish was using his template to post as Sir John, talking trash and Smack and go after Ryan and DD. Ryan and I both said that's not me. Finally I had to ask that Sir John be banned. (Which was done). The person had the termeity to start posting as Yesterdaysnews42 doing the same crapola. Notice i am Yesterrdaysnews42@AOL.COM THEY COULD DO THAT LEAVING OFF THE @AOL.COM

I might also say i belong to Yahoo and there is an Yesterdaysnews42 there that is not me. I couldn't use that there so have a different signiture with them.