ASHAMED OF BEING A DOMER?

Guest SirJohn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22

I will always be proud of the blue and gold.

What I won't like is when all the fairweather friends try to get a seat on the bandwagon over the next few seasons...

Not ashamed!

I have been rooting too long for ND since I was a kid and saw Theisman to Gatewood. Yes, this year hurts, but I am in the so what camp. Nobody at ND, coaching staff and players want to keep losing. I expect at some point we will get a touchdown and then finally a victory. The ND bashers will also start to give it up, thier point is already made with an 0-3 start. The key here is extreme patience! I am not sure if I can watch every game and every minute. Yet, I hope and want ND to turn it around and they will!

I do believe the ND staff needs to focus on the OL.

The key this year is getting that the OL experience, breaking in JC, keeping the # 1 recruiting class.

NDBlue

Were we ashamed when we had to cheer on Gerry's Kids? Sick, but not ashamed.

Were we ashamed when we had to cheer on our team during the Davieham debacle? Very sick, but not ashamed.

Am I ashamed we lost to a bunch of anti-catholic scum? No, just makes we want to hate them more.

I will always cheer for ND. Anyone who doesn't cheer "what thou the odds be great..." is not an ND fan. Remember that this too shall pass and I was actually thinking this may be a good thing to get CW pissed off and not so clinical about college ball - emotions have a place too...

I'll never be ashamed of being a Domer, I just really wish they'd make it easy for me once in awhile.

Even when we're winning, there's problems with the team. Defense, Offensive Line...Always something. Just once, I'd like to see a solid, complete, Notre Dame team.

Guest NDstud21

I will never be ashamed. In fact I wore a Fighting Irish shirt today that sparked many interesting conversations to say the least. I will support the team until the day I die.

I will never be ashamed. In fact I wore a Fighting Irish shirt today that sparked many interesting conversations to say the least. I will support the team until the day I die.

I did the same at a wedding in Louisville this weekend and caught a bunch of crap. Problem is, at this point, I just have to take it. This team has given me nothing to fight back with. Never ever quit.