I Can't Watch Anymore Games

Franco

I don't know about you, but these games seriously ruin my Saturdays. On Sept. 1, I cancelled plans because of the GT game. Last Saturday, I would've cancelled the plans I had, but a lot of people came out for my birthday so I couldn't. And today, I started tearing up because I was so frustrated. I seriously cannot watch another game, I feel like I'm gonna lose it a throw my TV out the window!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you, but these games seriously ruin my Saturdays. On Sept. 1, I cancelled plans because of the GT game. Last Saturday, I would've cancelled the plans I had, but a lot of people came out for my birthday so I couldn't. And today, I started tearing up because I was so frustrated. I seriously cannot watch another game, I feel like I'm gonna lose it a throw my TV out the window!

Careful brother...they have support groups for those like us. Besides the warranty on your TV would almost be voided for that type of damage to it?

i know the feeling. this is depressing and it ruins the weekend because you dont feel like going out and having any fun.

what sucks is you know watching ESPN or other sporting shows that they are going to be talking so much crap about ND being so awful and questioning wheather Weis should remain the head coach. i hate to think that Mark May is laughing/smiling right now, i wish i could smack him upside the head with a dead fish.

this ND team sucks and the start of this season is terrible! and another thing i hate is that the team i hate the most USC is one of the best teams in the country talking about a championship.. damn i hope so bad that Nebraska beats USC tonight, or that someone can beat USC this season atleast once but hopefully more than once.

did nobody see this coming? pretty much the same defense michigan had last year

I mean i didnt think we would be THIS bad, but i didnt expect a TD today... and i agree, hey screw it lets play the guys that will be playing next year, get them the experience

I saw this coming, I'm not getting frustrated at losing....But watching the offense go 3 and out, and commiting turnover after penatly, after turnover is what's frustrating me. I could care less if we lose, but at least give it your all. At least make the score respectable.

Problem is...if we keep on our current path we will get blown out by:

MSU

Purdue

BC

UCLA

USC

So that's 5 more blowouts (probably not in order) that we'll have to endure. Man, how drunk am I going to be by November?

the amount of alcohol you'd have to ingest to cover up your Irish woes wouldn't be so good on your liver bro....be careful :D

Problem is...if we keep on our current path we will get blown out by:

MSU

Purdue

BC

UCLA

USC

So that's 5 more blowouts (probably not in order) that we'll have to endure. Man, how drunk am I going to be by November?

the amount of alcohol you'd have to ingest to cover up your Irish woes wouldn't be so good on your liver bro....be careful :D

Too late Franco lol :lol:

I saw this coming, I'm not getting frustrated at losing....But watching the offense go 3 and out, and commiting turnover after penatly, after turnover is what's frustrating me. I could care less if we lose, but at least give it your all. At least make the score respectable.

When I flipped on the TV today I too didn't expect the Irish to win, what in the past two games showed that they were capable of hanging with even a bad Michigan team? I too sat there and watched the Irish go 3 and out, only to change the channel cause I couldn't bear to watch. Suprisingly though I always turned back, why? Maybe I was hoping for a glimpse of what is to come. I think we can all agree that JC is going to be pretty good, and the more I hear "Clausen to Kamra first down, or Clausen to Allen out of the backfield," I know the better I will be. Hopefully, the future holds better fortunes, but it is tought to see how.

We can blame the OL, OL coaching, Ty (please that is getting old), but some blame, probably a large part has to go to CW. These teams don't look ready to play and that falls squarely upon his shoulders. Deep down I do think CW can still get the job down, but show me some improvement to hold me over. This is beginning to be depressing.

Boy either I should check my posts before posting or lay off the sauce after a loss...

OT: Nice pic Atrain, I must have jumped through the roof that day when Zibby broke one against SC.

Shockingly I find myself more and more wanting to secure tixs to the Stanford game (short 2 1/2 drive). I must either really like punishment or love the Irish.

Hang in there fellow Domers, let's hope that the best is yet to come.

Guest NDstud21

I have tickets to the UCLA game...

After seeing the way they played against Utah today it doesn't seem as bleak as it once did. We better change damn near every aspect of our game if we want a chance though.