Carlton Thomas on ESPN

irishwavend

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we really want recruits to consider ND we should probably refrain from demolishing a kid who didn't come here...the jokes may be funny, but some may be offended. So wait untill mid february to let all the jokes fly because recruits aren't checking up on blogs right after nsd.

after watching mike hart rip apart NDs defense it made me want carlton thomas even more. the most important thing a RB can have is vision and CT's vision is second to none, he might not have the greatest speed but he has awsome vision and is very elusive. IMO CT is the best RB left on the board for ND, ryan williams is good but as far as vision goes he's not on CTs level. i just hope a bad ND team doesn't drive him away.

Guest JerseyDomer

In regards to Devine the one thing that I really liked bout him, besides his insane playin ability, was that they said when Noel was on his visit to WVU Coach Rodriguez was gonna take him on a cart ride one on one to talk instead of hopin on the bus with the other recruits here and he declined, said he wanted to be with the other kids and not be treated differently then the other kids. Pretty respectable in my book

Guest Master Yoda

This is my first post and I'll be honest, I am a little nervous about it. I read everything on this site daily. I am from Texas and graduated from Texas A&M, and have been an Irish fan as long as I can remember.

Lets give Devine a break. Notre Dame is a very respected university with top notch class. I don't know, but I would guess that our (and maybe I shouldn't say our, because I am not an alum, but love the Irish) recruits read this site, and the last thing that we would want to happen is for them to think that we don't have class.......hope I am not out of line.

On a side note, I sure wish we could have received a verbal from Lewis Moore.....He is a hell of a player

Go Irish!

This is my first post and I'll be honest, I am a little nervous about it. I read everything on this site daily. I am from Texas and graduated from Texas A&M, and have been an Irish fan as long as I can remember.

Lets give Devine a break. Notre Dame is a very respected university with top notch class. I don't know, but I would guess that our (and maybe I shouldn't say our, because I am not an alum, but love the Irish) recruits read this site, and the last thing that we would want to happen is for them to think that we don't have class.......hope I am not out of line.

On a side note, I sure wish we could have received a verbal from Lewis Moore.....He is a hell of a player

Go Irish!

Yoda, first of all, welcome to DD. Secondly, yes they are OUR recruits and you are nowhere close to being out of line.

Obviously, Devine made some decision early in his life that weren't very well thought out. With that said, he seems to have gotten his head on straight and was an absolute stud in that game on Thursday - better than advertised in my opinion.

I would have like to grab Lewis-Moore, it never hurts to have talent like that on your roster.