Michael Floyd to Ohio St.?

dangeruss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesig

I am not going to worry too much about one reporter's prediction, especially if he has Floyd to several different schools. Sounds as if he might be going for the shotgun approach and at some point I called it even if he called it to a few other schools as well.

I might be showing my bias but if I am a WR I would much rather have Jimmy Clausen throwing to me than Pryor. Pryor is athletic but he isn't on the same level throwing the ball as Jimmy.

You probably should change the title of this thread or else there will be a few posters who have a heart attack before reading the thread.

I am not going to worry too much about one reporter's prediction, especially if he has Floyd to several different schools. Sounds as if he might be going for the shotgun approach and at some point I called it even if he called it to a few other schools as well.

I might be showing my bias but if I am a WR I would much rather have Jimmy Clausen throwing to me than Pryor. Pryor is athletic but he isn't on the same level throwing the ball as Jimmy.

You probably should change the title of this thread or else there will be a few posters who have a heart attack before reading the thread.

Yeah, but that Receiver from DC went to Illinois to catch "passes" from Juice Williams who, in all honesty, couldn't hit water if he threw the ball off of a boat.

Kids do stupid things. No clue why.

Guest Bluesig

Yeah, but that Receiver from DC went to Illinois to catch "passes" from Juice Williams who, in all honesty, couldn't hit water if he threw the ball off of a boat.

Kids do stupid things. No clue why.

Yeah unfortunately to expect kids to act rationally sometimes is not a good assumption. I am hoping Floyd is just a bit more rational (or whatever other adjectives you want to put here) than that DC receiver but we will just have to wait and see.

There recently was an article from the Minneapolis area on Mike Floyd and all of the struggles he has gone through to work and get the best education he can - which was at Cretin. The article was an excellent one. You could not help but leave that article thinking that Notre Dame was in good shape with him, but no matter what - he would make a good decision for him. I am confident in the end it will be with ND but there is nothing to back it up other than opinion.

Guest JerseyDomer
There recently was an article from the Minneapolis area on Mike Floyd and all of the struggles he has gone through to work and get the best education he can - which was at Cretin. The article was an excellent one. You could not help but leave that article thinking that Notre Dame was in good shape with him, but no matter what - he would make a good decision for him. I am confident in the end it will be with ND but there is nothing to back it up other than opinion.

thats the one where his mother was being quoted also right? If so I read that and it did look to favor us in all honestly.

OSU fans say that ND is the slight leader over OSU. i wonder if a bad year could have floyd going to OSU. on the other hand floyd gets to watch the QB of the future, who's OSU's QB of the future.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145#s=145&f=3155&t=882931

Well that is why CW recruited a QB like JC. To bring in some big time WR's. Thats why I hope he has a nice game tomorrow or a great game to impress the up coming WR's recuits that we are after.