Guest Hejduk23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bfabes05

I pray that this is true, I wouldnt mind Sharpley, but please do not put Jones back out there go safe or go with the future is now pick, which is the best out of all three, Jimmy Clausen

We don't run that offense. My problem with what we did Saturday is that it looks like we tried to throw that offense together without fully understanding it and without perfecting it. It takes time to fully understand a scheme. Weis' forte is a pro style offense with a few wrinkles. If we don't have a QB who can run it, then I understand using another offense, but we have two QBs who are somewhat competent at figuring out Weis' bread and butter. If DD can't run that normal offense, we have two other options. DD isn't our only hope.

We don't run that offense. My problem with what we did Saturday is that it looks like we tried to throw that offense together without fully understanding it and without perfecting it. It takes time to fully understand a scheme. Weis' forte is a pro style offense with a few wrinkles. If we don't have a QB who can run it, then I understand using another offense, but we have two QBs who are somewhat competent at figuring out Weis' bread and butter. If DD can't run that normal offense, we have two other options. DD isn't our only hope.

I agree 100%.

Guest irishrick

penn state is very good and also experience , its looking like 0-2 from the comments ive been reading, got to give cw a chance to correct the many mistakes, i still hope for a win at PSU. :)

Guest Irish4life
penn state is very good and also experience , its looking like 0-2 from the comments ive been reading, got to give cw a chance to correct the many mistakes, i still hope for a win at PSU. :)

always gotta believe for victory.

Guest Hejduk23

SJ, I heard it was scheduled for noon. For what it's worth, the guy who made the claims I referred to in this message is usually VERY accurate with his info and "well informed"...wink, wink! I think we will hear Charlie say Jimmy's name when the sun is high!