Official Georgia Tech Game Thread

SDIrishFan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bfabes05

yeah not bad right now for a bunch of new starters, defense is playing good enough, bend dont break(that one play by james johnson was pretty good, good coverage by lambert, nothing much we can do there) but still offense needs to move the ball, it seems like weis doesnt have faith in D Jones' arm yet, thoughts?

Guest SpanishElite

ahhh another fumble! I think we need to try and getting alittle passing to keep the GA TECH def honest. Because right now they focused 100% on the run.

this is driving me f*cking crazy, I realize we are young and I realize we are inexperienced. I also realize GT is blitzing the hell out of our young line and QB, but we have GOT to try to throw the ball. DJ can do it, even if its a misdirection. GT's front 7 is the strength of their team and we are trying to run over them. Its not going to happen. Stop being so damn cocky Charlie and run YOUR offense!

Guest SpanishElite

Theres no way you take DD out already. Stick with him. The online isnt exaclty pass protecting great. Hes young, do you all remember when B. Quinn was super young and making mistakes, its the same thing. I think some screens, and routes to Carlson and quick bubble screens to Grimes and the other receivers will back off the front 7 a tad.

Jeff Price is punting like shit.

Both Turkovich and Duncan completely whiffed on blocks on that 3rd down sack.

We have no confidence in throwing the ball down the field.

I don't wanna give up on DJ just yet, but if I'm CW I'm having Sharpley and Clausen loosening up on the sidelines, and preparing to sling the ball all over the field in the 2nd half. Obviously this gameplan isn't working.