ND leader for young Clauson

Guest Champion10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

No not knocking.....rumor or not. I took a look so far we have Zach Frazer and Demetrious Jones as QB VERBD.

Checked Phill Simms Bio. Did NBC broadcasts with Dick Enberg (Notre Dame) before CBS job.

From Kentucky :) Moorehead College that's tiny so no linkage to a Major College on par with ND.

Was at Giants so Links to Coach Weis territory and lives in New Jersey as well like Weis and Pats.

Looks like "Son if you want teaching it's Notre Dame to me." But three? Unless Jones is switched to D ball? (Scrambles a bunch I read.)

Closing when the heck will CBS wake up sniff the gravy and sign a contract to telivise all ND's away games? Even split with opponents.

Guest SirJohn

:lol: :lol: :lol: Champ you gave me heart failure there. OOOOHHH! 2007 guys YES OK then. Nowwwwww I see. Clausen and Simms. :lol: :lol:

I'd say given what I read about Simms in earlier post ys ND has a super chance. 2007 OK. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Guest SirJohn

:D Yep Thanks, you got to admit.. and I know it's not much but this early on and no real MAJOR college that Dad attended all that sure looks good for Simms. So there's no factor like the Boston College Dad's kid did in breaking to go to ND. Clearly Charlie's Quarterback Factory is the best.

That would stock us up for years ahead. :D

Guest SirJohn
:D Now theres one I have to ask you Champion. :D Your from So Cal? Lord how did you get over those mountains into tiny South Bend and notre Dame. Must be a story there? Love to know. :D