Guest SirJohn

Guest SirJohn
:D Hey Champion where are you? Please welcome Jtennant to DD. A nice guy I bumped into a bit ago. He loves ND. Welcome "Tenny" if I can call you that? :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Guest SirJohn

:D Nice guy I was in aol chat just to see what they said about ND lately. Quite a few "I hate ND but hope you beat USC" That's weird from 2004 when I bumpped into a fellow ND Fan. :D He'd like to post hope he does.Seems to know quite a bit since Holtz era. :D

PS odds? Jeese take a look at my last post the ND was 11.5 a bit ago.. Something is brewing somewhere :D

Guest JTennant

First of all, I thank everyone for their hospitality. I was born a domer in 84, that makes me 21. I cant remember the last televised game I missed not including an away game at rutgers a few years back that wasnt televised on abc. I love ND and im glad there is a site where fellow domers such as myself can share our passion - I will make it clear right now I do not like bandwagon irish fans, this does not include people who pull for ND this weekend to beat USC.

I am ecstatic about the hiring of Weis, which was the most qualified candidate for the job, and I was upset when they held a superior interest in Urban Meyer. Urban would have not have had the same start at ND, I will tell you why, Urban has no experience resurrecting a perrenial powerhouse like ND - he has taken door mats and made something of them, so im glad Urban took the more "feasible" choice in Florida - GO GATORS wahoo.. ok enough rambling now - I talk with you guys later, I have to get some stuff organized for tomorrow.

Guest SirJohn

:D Tenny your welcome aboard :D Post more post often.

Yes a change since Weis and I did not even know who he was when hired. Thn "BLAM!" :lol:

You will like everyone in here. DD is Family. ND Family :)

Guest domehead

yes welcome! AHHHH ..someone who dislikes bandwagon jumpers as much as I do....watch that number grow as we do some "cleaning up" on southern cal. this weekend...heh heh heh..God Bless The IRISH

Guest SirJohn

I was chatting with tenny this am on Im.

While I and some of us have posted bandjumpers, etc. He did say in a chat room he converted an LSU and an Ohio guy to Notre Dame.

Conversion is good for the souls out there :D So I stand down a bit on what I previously said. Sort of I was a born Catholic so it's no ones fault if they were not born as one but convert. :D

Good job Tenny. :D It's a good place to convert. Tenny was ND. I just happened into chat and he was already fighting away for Notre Dame so I joined him and we have a DD member now :D