Fasano's hurtle.......

Guest Snatchy_McPants

This is sort of a post I really didn't want to make yet since it involves Notre Dame I must. If you have eyes you well know the story of the Montana boy is all over the news/sports. Mandel over at SI even called it phenominal. Perhaps the only time I ever agreed with that man.

I was just glancing over at my TV on noon news and there was Coach Weis on tape from his Pressr, a still shot of Coach and Montana near the bed then a taped replay of the pass and leap. This was a news portion and not the sports. You have to understand in my neck of the woods anything involving Notre Dame never makes it on local television.

I pray for his soul and grieve for the family but can say Montana will never be forgotten. There must be something we, fans, students, administration can do?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IrishTobey

it is unbelievable how the perception of ND football has changed in just 4 weeks. the world is finding out what we've known all along. this is a special place, a place of dreams, a place of champions.