Darrin Walls

Guest Champion10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't my area. But just got a peep that if Walls comes in he can go to ND early cause he is done almost with HS. Means like Aldredge he would NOT count as 2005 but be 2004 recruit so we pick up another slot to offer :D Can't say this is 100%

Grades are super tho.

Guest WeisGuy05

I am only worried about the Gators at this point with Walls. He did go to the Florida and Tennessee game according to Mike from rivals last week on the Coaches Spotlight. However, the week before Mike ran a segment entitled "Weis Woeing Walls." October 3rd is going to be a big day...hopefully for us.

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Another positive sign I pulled from this announcement..........ND is gathering commits, QUICKLY. This is especially true for DB's. One could then assume that Mr. Walls might be announcing earlier than planned in order to avoid missing the bus. Honestly, how could he NOT like what he sees in ND? This is an aggressive, rapidly improving team that will need gamebreakers to start in the secondary immediately. Who else can give him what we can?

Your on the ball Snatchy the door for guys into Notre dame is closing. If they don't get on now go to... Pooh Bear U.

I do not follow recruiting but do know some prima donnas hold out and hold out. (It is to their good) However I do know as season goes on any injury.. IN GENERAL a school will honor a verb.... But these un verbed kids one injury they are NOT gonigng to be sought anymore.. so do need to start verbing

ND2k Still we need some linemen I think someone like kates to SMASH MOUTH to spring people on eityher side of the line. I am all for any speeders you guys want and the hands..but trench wise we need some people BAD.

It's a thin crop 2005..we need some. I don't mind those 1 2 star guys. I figure our coaches and Mendoza will star them up. It's just I see all are chasing these hot shots and forgetting those 'unskilled positions' that we do need.

Oh Sorry broker did not see your post till now. I admit i slopped my comment.

:oops:

It is about are Florida "Get this folks" FLORIDA sites conceding a guy to South Bend Notre Dame? (Gray and Cold?) :lol: :lol: I'd love to see those. :D

I patrolled all ND boards and some listed under Walls bio choices. I think you guys here at DD are right. ND boards feel he is solid to commit 3rd the others concede him all the way to ND. While all is heresay I don't believe it's wishful thinking cuase mention of some of his HS coaches urging him and I suppose ray Herring playing early.

Not really following it like you guys I do see we invaded places we never touched. Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nevada, Kentucky and now a Florida kid you think would have stayed in state.

I think it's premier school on the rise, early playing time, no single team stars, Outstanding staff that has NFL contacts, sure future National Champions, Coast to coast TV exposure (And even a regional ABC broadcast last week went to 39 of the 50 states) great degree and education. a guy called Mendoza that can farter develop your body, Family atmosphere and solid contacts in the furture business world. (Want me to go on? :D ) Match that Michigan State :D

:D Plus he will enroll early so really won't count as a 2005 offer. :D

ND2k9 :oops: Your absolutely correct :) Thank you.

:lol: I said I sure ain't the expert in recruiting. Once they are in or about in that's when I start checking but i blew that. :roll: