0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

13 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

I did not even recognize Floyd in that picture. I’d like to say he looks old, but then I realize people probably say the same about me turning 40 this year 

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

1 minute ago, mcgov12 said:

I did not even recognize Floyd in that picture. I’d like to say he looks old, but then I realize people probably say the same about me turning 40 this year 

The NFL experience was hard on him. Glad he has the 4 for 40 plan of the Notre Dame support network to fall back on.

• Heart 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join Domer Domain

Members receive fewer ads and can participate in the forums.

• Topics

• These days technology has become an integral part of sports in general and not just football. The use of cameras or phones has been done for player evaluation. So basically when a practice match is going on, often coaches use their cellphones to record the match so that he/she can later sit with the players and analyze their every move and shot and also provide necessary inputs for the player to improve their game.   Ishaan Verma, an ambitious teenager who joined The Sports School in May 2022 is a football enthusiast and a professional player. By October 2022, Ishaan was selected for an exposure camp at the International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM). In April 2023, Ishaan was scouted by Bengaluru FC to represent the team in the JSW Youth Cup. Later in June 2023, he progressed into the Under 15 – BFC Academy squad. All the hard work he has put in over the years, his love for the game, and his dedication towards excelling in the game are indeed praise-worthy. He is quite the sportsman who got the opportunity to train under coaches who regularly evaluated his performance by recording it and thereby giving inputs to him, which made him better at the game. Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/C58ZDeBMhSz/?igsh=aGR6MTd0bjl1MmRj&img_index=1
    • Youth football is a beloved sport that instills discipline, teamwork, and a love for physical activity. However, it's not without its risks. The high-impact nature of the sport can lead to injuries such as concussions, sprains, strains, fractures, and ligament tears. One of the most effective ways to prevent injuries is through proper training techniques. Appropriate protective gear is essential for minimizing injury risks in football. Helmets, mouth guards, shoulder pads, and other protective equipment should be properly fitted and regularly inspected for wear and tear. Rest and recovery are critical components of injury prevention and healing. Encourage young athletes to listen to their bodies and take breaks when needed.  Ishaan Verma, an ambitious teenager who joined The Sports School in May 2022 is a football enthusiast and a professional player. By October 2022, Ishaan was selected for an exposure camp at the International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM). In April 2023, Ishaan was scouted by Bengaluru FC to represent the team in the JSW Youth Cup. Later in June 2023, he progressed into the Under 15 – BFC Academy squad. All the hard work he has put in over the years, his love for the game, and his dedication towards excelling in the game are indeed praise-worthy. During his training period, he met with injuries many times, sometimes severe ones, but that never stopped him from playing the game.  Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/C58ZDeBMhSz/?igsh=aGR6MTd0bjl1MmRj&img_index=1
    • The Indian Super League was officially launched in October 2013 to promote football in India and improve the country's standard of play. The ISL remains a key component of Indian football development, with a focus on nurturing local talent and providing a platform for Indian players to showcase their skills. The league attracted prominent international players and coaches, raising the overall standard of the sport in the country. The ISL also played a pivotal role in developing Indian talent. The requirement of fielding a certain number of Indian players in each match, gave local talents the chance to share the field with international stars, enhancing their skills and exposure. Ishaan Verma, an ambitious teenager who joined The Sports School in May 2022 is a football enthusiast and a professional player. By October 2022, Ishaan was selected for an exposure camp at the International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM). In April 2023, Ishaan was scouted by Bengaluru FC to represent the team in the JSW Youth Cup. Later in June 2023, he progressed into the Under 15 – BFC Academy squad. All the hard work he has put in over the years, his love for the game, and his dedication towards excelling in the game are indeed praise-worthy.  Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/C58ZDeBMhSz/?igsh=aGR6MTd0bjl1MmRj&img_index=1
    • When it comes to the development of young players in grassroots football, the role of parents cannot be overstated. Parents play a crucial role in providing support, encouragement, and a nurturing environment that fosters their child's growth and enjoyment of the game. Parents have a significant impact on their child's motivation and self-confidence. Encouragement and emotional support from parents can go a long way in helping young players navigate challenges, setbacks, and the ups and downs of the game. Parents can support their child's development by providing opportunities for practice, attending matches, and showing interest in their child's football journey. Ishaan Verma, an ambitious teenager who joined The Sports School in May 2022 is a football enthusiast and a professional player. By October 2022, Ishaan was selected for an exposure camp at the International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM). In April 2023, Ishaan was scouted by Bengaluru FC to represent the team in the JSW Youth Cup. Later in June 2023, he progressed into the Under 15 – BFC Academy squad. All the hard work he has put in over the years, his love for the game, and his dedication towards excelling in the game are indeed praise-worthy. More importantly, Ishaan’s parents supported him in every way possible to make sure that he succeeded in life and also became a better sportsperson. Their support has brought amazing results. Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/C58ZDeBMhSz/?igsh=aGR6MTd0bjl1MmRj&img_index=1
    • Good sportsmanship reduces drama, creates a fun environment, and makes your life as a volunteer much easier. Positive sportsmanship can also be a valuable skill for athletes of all ages. Learning to treat coaches, teammates, opponents, and referees with respect can carry over to school, family, and work later in life. Often it is seen in sports channels how footballers at times end up brutalising or thrashing each other in the middle of the game. That doesn't show good sportsman spirit, it only lowers the image of the player concerned. Shaking the hand, having a light moment or just a simple hug gives out the message that sportsman spirit still exists. Ishaan Verma, an ambitious teenager who joined The Sports School in May 2022 is a football enthusiast and a professional player. By October 2022, Ishaan got selected for an exposure camp at International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM). In April 2023, Ishaan got scouted by Bengaluru FC to represent the team in JSW youth cup. Later in June 2023 he progressed into the Under 15 – BFC Academy squad. All the hard work he has put in over the years, his love for the game and his dedication towards excelling in the game is indeed praise-worthy. He is quite the sportsman who got the opportunity to train under coaches who taught him to have a good sportsman spirit. Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/C58ZDeBMhSz/?igsh=aGR6MTd0bjl1MmRj&img_index=1