‘24 NC DL Bryce Young [ND Verbal]

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, The Captain 19 said:

Dudes starting to fill out. 

Man, just going to say that. I think the last time I saw measurables on him he was like 6’3” 215lbs. I forget sometimes that these kids are sophomores and juniors when getting offered. He gives me the impression of a kid that’s going to blow up

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, coltssb said:

Wiltfong, Loy, and Sinclaire cb’d him to ND. I like it!  But won’t get too high any recruits anymore. Talk to me once there career is over at ND. 

Given that 1) his dad Bryant played for ND, good chance that Bryce won't waver if he commits to ND and 2) given that his dad made tens of millions in the NFL, NIL may not be as big of a deal to worry about.

My question is what position will Bryce end up playing in college?

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Given that 1) his dad Bryant played for ND, good chance that Bryce won't waver if he commits to ND and 2) given that his dad made tens of millions in the NFL, NIL may not be as big of a deal to worry about.

My question is what position will Bryce end up playing in college?

He’s gaining weight and looks like he still could gain another 40 lbs easily.  My guess would be strong side DE. I’m sure dad could teach him some moves and technique too. 

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, XanderCrews said:

I’m not sure he’s worth taking as a DT. His biggest value is the Edge but there’s a lot of talk he’s going to grow into DT. 

I’m big on rankings, but I think Lindsey is better as a 3 Tech. 

They may take up to 8 DL. 

• Heart 1