Game Thread - #15 Notre Dame at Clemson (11/4/23)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys unfortunately I probably won't be around today. Most of my family doesn't care about football in the least so they scheduled my nephews 22nd birthday party at a japanese restaraunt 40 minutes away. All the people that assist me transferring from my wheelchair to the bathroom will be there. So its either not eat or drink for thr 4 hours of the game or go to the party and miss the game OR my least favorite be the reason my nephews gramps or gram can't go. So i'm not a happy camper. If it make sense I'll tirn the LIVE on before I leave. 

6 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Hey guys unfortunately I probably won't be around today. Most of my family doesn't care about football in the least so they scheduled my nephews 22nd birthday party at a japanese restaraunt 40 minutes away. All the people that assist me transferring from my wheelchair to the bathroom will be there. So its either not eat or drink for thr 4 hours of the game or go to the party and miss the game OR my least favorite be the reason my nephews gramps or gram can't go. So i'm not a happy camper. If it make sense I'll tirn the LIVE on before I leave. 

Enjoy the party, Faith.  I'll take care of the live stuff.  

54 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Saturday parties and weddings should be illegal during football season

• Flames 1

48 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

I like those all white unis

I don’t hate them either, because they’re different!

37 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

My wife's stupid cousin booked her wedding for next Saturday.  Now I have to forgo my yearly gluttonous pillaging of restaurants giving free Veteran meals.

One of the best times of the year, so I’d be like…ya dun messed up Ricky Bobby! 😂

1 hour ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Now that’s a party foul, pun intended. 😝