Game Thread - #13 Notre Dame vs. Navy (8/26/23)

• 4 months later...
On 8/6/2023 at 10:45 AM, NYGoldenDomer said:

Uniforms for the Navy game in Ireland have been released
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvmw-AIOuXe/?img_index=1

wtf why isn't this embedding

This happened to me the other day.

What I did was click edit, and let it load till it said it was embedded. If that doesn’t work, cut and then paste it back in and let it load till it embeds.

That usually works for me.

1 hour ago, IrishFootieFan said:

I'm selling two tickets to the game in Dublin. DM for details if you're interested.

Welcome to the forum!

Would you mind sharing some details about the tickets such as the asking price and seat location for anyone that might be interested? Hope to see you around!

2 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Yea I actually changed it when I added Notre Dame's ranking but then changed it back because I'm not sure how @Mike wants it.

2 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Technically, it is Week 0! 😝

Thank you both for pointing that out. Fixed! 🙌

On 8/16/2023 at 6:34 PM, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Yup basically this except 12 would be a backer.

image.png

I heard in a report that Notre Dame might use Clarence Lewis in more of a Safety/Linebacker role for Navy. 

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, NDFBL19 said:

I'm genuinely jealous of those of you making the trip!  It is going to be an amazing time.

If this board gets large enough one day, I would love to look into the possibility of getting a Domer Domain charter flight set up. We're a very long way from that point, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. That would be an amazing experience.

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

If this board gets large enough one day, I would love to look into the possibility of getting a Domer Domain charter flight set up. We're a very long way from that point, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. That would be an amazing experience.

That would be sick and my wife would never believe me lol. 

Her:  "So what you're saying is you're going on a football trip to _____ with a bunch of guys from the internet that you've never met in real life?"
Me:  "Yup"
Her:  "Who is she?"
Me:  "First of all, bitch, HIS name is @Baldy and its not like that.  Its just a bromance, no homo"

• Laughing Leprechaun 4

2 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

That would be sick and my wife would never believe me lol. 

Her:  "So what you're saying is you're going on a football trip to _____ with a bunch of guys from the internet that you've never met in real life?"
Me:  "Yup"
Her:  "Who is she?"
Me:  "First of all, bitch, HIS name is @Baldy and its not like that.  Its just a bromance, no homo"

Man, now we have to do it, because this is exactly what my wife would say if I told her! 😂 Sounds like our wives could be besties too! 😜

But yes, it’s guy love! “No homo!” 🤣

• Laughing Leprechaun 3