'24 GA OL Anthonie Knapp [ND Verbal]

247 Composite: 3-star, #526 overall, #41 OT

247: 3-star, #44 OT (88 rating)

Rivals: NR

On3: 3-star, #41 OT (88 rating)

Offers: Cincinnati, Duke, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Missouri, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Penn State, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

1 hour ago, 1Redrum said:

Rudolph knows him well...that being said hoping for a big deserving boost in his ranking otherwise this is not the star level ND should even be offering on the offensive line.  Let's see some pictures of Mom and Dad.....

I would rather have the evaluating eyes of Rudolph than some so called expert on these recruiting sites. 

• Heart 1

Forget about those stars. Just Watch the film of this kid playing. He light on his feet, athletic, long armed, mean as hell. I never seen so many pancakes. I am sure with our SC he’ll put on plenty of good weight. I think this is a real steal.

• Heart 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the ranking systems are getting bashed lately and probably well deserved.  However, his offer list isn't impressive.  I would expect ND to recruit at a higher level for OL and TE.  They have proven success at both spots and should be able to select from the very best recruits in the nation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...